HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Not gonna front, those Utility joints look good to me in those colorways posted.

I can't say the same for any of the camo colorways I saw last week though.

I fool with the black pair. If those are 3M hits, even better. I just hope I can use them in snow, I haven't bought a pair of boots in years.

If the utility's are priced right then they will sell but if not I'm pretty sure these are gonna be the only colors we will see

END is having a sale and the poison green huaraches are on sale for 105 shipped.
http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-air-huarache-nm-705159-304.html

Anybody have pics of the deep royal blue on the huarache ID? Want to order a Giants pair, but I'm not sure how close the blue is. Thanks!

hey guys, i tried scanning through a few months of the outlet thread, and didn't see anything

i'm looking for huarache LE's for outlet prices. i know footlocker had a bunch of colors that didn't sell out. have they already passed through the outlets, or havent made it there yet?
not too picky about colorway.

thanks guys

hey guys, i tried scanning through a few months of the outlet thread, and didn't see anything

i'm looking for huarache LE's for outlet prices. i know footlocker had a bunch of colors that didn't sell out. have they already passed through the outlets, or havent made it there yet?

not too picky about colorway.

thanks guys
i got a pair of all Greys for 50$ about 2 weeks ago

Alright I'm gonna go. 5 up and see how they fit. I went .5 up in the photo blues, scream greens and hyper punches... all of them were tight as hell.

Cosign on @jdfrenchbread23 that dude is definitely one of our better members
smokin.gif
Do you think I can get away with a size 10 in scream green huaraches, if I'm a size 9/9.5? 

Hey has anyone seen the cinnamon color (wmns) in a 11 for retail? I've only found smaller sizes.

Back
Top Bottom