#Hurtbae

People who date exclusively while attending college are idiots. This applies especially for LDRs. Smashed so many chicks in college with a "boyfriend" :lol: The guy was right, he wasn't ready for commitment and she shouldn't be looking for that in college any way. Focus on yourself and have fun. Odds are that you're parting ways after college any way to establish your adult life.
Maybe for like the first 2 years. A lot of chicks try to square up marriage prospects before they graduate college because they know **** gets a lot harder afterwards. Senior year so many chicks tried to hit me with the "I always had a thing for you" etc. like I wasn't with my girl.

These kind of chicks are straight trifling. Like, *****, do you realize I'm risking my entire relationship for this chance to smash, and you come in here with that "ouch" or "I don't want to give you head because you're not my man" crap?

:rofl:

They seem like actors and this seems staged. But if it is real, after she's walked in his room and saw him with another girl and chose to stay, it was on her. At that point, even though you've seen all the crap you still are putting yourself through it. She should've just moved on way earlier.

Shorty got alotta baby hair

Yo this made me laugh hard.

I would do it for a check, **** I would probably do it for free. He about to get mad pus off this video.

Some of the responses from women I've seen have been comedy. Just SMH and think this is why y'all get treated like this. They blame the men and never themselves. You catch him doing all types of dirt and stay around.

She look good though. That mouth, ****.

Last edited:

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

She let herself be hurt. She knew the ***** was no good and still kept ******* him like that ***** was just gonna change 
laugh.gif

If she had dipped I'd have some sympathy but when you catch dude in the act and still wanna be with him its on you.

Even in the interview she looked like she wouldve given it up right in front of the cameras if he asked 
laugh.gif

Maybe if her *** wasn't too busy tryna be a model, homie wouldn't have strayed *shrug*

But she cute and got "Creole" in her IG name, she be aight.

:lol:

but that video is very odd. they were extremely civil and polite.
me and an ex could relate to this whole vid almost to a t smh at me

but we could sit there and be civil today and do this

EDIT: **** was hard to watch

Last edited:
:rofl: @ she caught him with a girl in his room on his bed and he told her to leave and she just went to her room and criemd all night.

I wish I had more smart dumb broads around my way like that :lol:

****tttt he bout to get more ***** than ever. Women love to feel like their the one to change a *****. "Yea he did her like that but he good to me"

For real.

Yo inbox going be Boomin :lol:. There are women out there, that will find dude attractive....and want the challenge of "molding him".

Back
Top Bottom