#Hurtbae

I don't even think the roles reversed.

From the way it seems dude only ever considered her a good friend he occasionally smashed

Matches the mindset of a few people I know that are on that looping 2-3 month relationships wave.

He was trying to come off tough but he looked soft and hurt. Why didn't you say all this last time? He's a *****.

I don't even think the roles reversed.

From the way it seems dude only ever considered her a good friend he occasionally smashed

Matches the mindset of a few people I know that are on that looping 2-3 month relationships wave.
Just curious what makes you say this?

Dude looked genuinely upset when she said she was over dude at the beginning, and the sly comments about how he had to say how much she wanted him, I would never say that to my ex, a lot of emotion for a guy who doesn't care.......

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 12.14.31 AM.png

:lol:

Last edited:
Dude realized how ole girl used him last time, and he refused to give her another "W". :lol:

She tried to play her victim role again but ole boy threw her off.

She can't go do interviews talking about how she found new love, because dude yelled out "we just did it to get on"

Masterful :lol:

My man said he drinking more water and exfoliating :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*2 minutes later he says we were never together/exclusive. She walks away. Mans drinks some water*

:rofl:

He was trying to come off tough but he looked soft and hurt. Why didn't you say all this last time? He's a *****.
Cuz they were trying to get on.

Makes perfect sense especially if he never thought he was in a relationship with her.

I wouldn't be telling everything in that vid to a **** buddy.

Dude realized how ole girl used him last time, and he refused to give her another "W". :lol:

She tried to play her victim role again but ole boy threw her off.

She can't go do interviews talking about how she found new love, because dude yelled out "we just did it to get on"

Masterful :lol:

Was going to make an actual post, but pretty much this Brownstone Brownstone

From what I gathered watching it dude was salty about how he was portrayed in the 1st video and wanted to set the record straight.

Pretty much everything between the 2 - 3 minute mark is what makes up my opinion, and 4:15-4:35

Youngfella hurt somebody new in them guts. My mans said they was never together, after saying they was together everyday.

Last edited:
Mans cut that bull**** off his head. Got a little fade with some waves and let off the cannons on ole girl. Now she all broken and at home thinking about ole boy. The true victim here is whomever she is currently with cause they are now just an afterthought.

Back
Top Bottom