Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

^ is that grey part on the heel and ankle patent leather?
i'm having a tough time pondering whether i want the blackout or the usa's lol.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ is that grey part on the heel and ankle patent leather?
i'm having a tough time pondering whether i want the blackout or the usa's lol.
That is patent playa. It's a nice look even though I would've prefered all black. But based on how they feel I'ma be getting all the colors. Even the ugly ones. LOL. 

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Just got my pair early...

IMO they are true to size but run a bit narrow. If you have a wider foot, then I suggest going up .5 size

That's a bangin pic. I have a narrow foot & still had to get a .5 larger. But I had to do the same thing with the Kobe V's. After having a Kobe V on one foot & the 2010 on the other they feel the same, just the 2010 has a better grip & is tighter around the ankle.

^^Sounds great. Are these starting to pop up at local retailers cause I really cant wait to lace up a pair.

for those of you who have played in them, do they feel more like the hyperdunk, kobe 4, or kobe 5 in terms of fit? and what size did you guys wear in those shoes and the hd2010?
i ask because the hyperdunk was slightly on the narrow side while the kobe 4 and 5 fit me better and were much more true to size.

for those of you who have played in them, do they feel more like the hyperdunk, kobe 4, or kobe 5 in terms of fit? and what size did you guys wear in those shoes and the hd2010?
i ask because the hyperdunk was slightly on the narrow side while the kobe 4 and 5 fit me better and were much more true to size.
Haven't balled in mine yet but the OG Hyperdunk was the right size (11.5) for me (with 2 pair of socks).  Weirdly, with the Kobe V I had to go a .5 size larger but I still wear 2 pair of socks with them.  My foot is narrow so it throws isht off with me. Dress shoes, 11. Most sneaks, 11.5 & a small few in 12. I never owned the Kobe IV so I can't speak in terms of that shoe but IMO the HD 2010 feels like a hightop Kobe V with a better sole.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^Sounds great. Are these starting to pop up at local retailers cause I really cant wait to lace up a pair.
I got mine at Finish Line (in TN). Can't wait to get to L.A. on Tuesday to hit up Sheik & Niketown to see what they have.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Haven't balled in mine yet but the OG Hyperdunk was the right size (11.5) for me (with 2 pair of socks).  Weirdly, with the Kobe V I had to go a .5 size larger but I still wear 2 pair of socks with them.  My foot is narrow so it throws isht off with me. Dress shoes, 11. Most sneaks, 11.5 & a small few in 12. I never owned the Kobe IV so I can't speak in terms of that shoe but IMO the HD 2010 feels like a hightop Kobe V with a better sole.

Thats what i like to hear.

Ya, I'm real excited bout these. Was torn if I should get a pair of Kobe ID's or get some of these. But I think I might cop a pair of these because I usually like hightops a lil bit more. Plus, usually u can copp with coupon codes or on F&F!!

Yuku
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice comparsion pics.. them hyperdunks are BEAT

LOL. Yea man they got some mileage on em. Got em when they first dropped in July '08.

Back
Top Bottom