Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

That Blue/Hot Red or Infrared looks on point...need another pair of non-Kobe hoop shoes in my rotation lol

Saw the black/greys at finishline today and tried them on. Must say that I was impressed with the feel of them. Lockdown feels good so far imo. I wear a 12 in these like the kobes but an 11.5 in the LBJ7 if that helps anyone. Didn't cop tho cause i'm not really a fan of the all black CW (at least not for retail)

i'm about to jump on those USAs as soon as i know exactly what my size is for these lol.

edit: jumped. ordered. can't wait for these to come in!

Just picked up a pair for work. And i gotta say that these feel much better than the original hyperdunk. The forefoot zoom air makes all the difference in the world. Its a wide bag too. Not like the kobes zoom bag which is the size of a 50 cent coin.

i tried this on today in my usually size now, but they were on the small side and didnt feel is good as the kobe V's.   i didnt have time to try a .5 sz bigger. Do these fit small/narrow to anybody?

Got the Chinas(comet red/yellow) today from the Nike Employee store for $67. Went to the gym and played for 4 hours. First off, it is cut a little too high and makes your ankle really restricted. Traction is great. I played in the Kobe Vs (chaos) since they came out on christmas, before I got these and I can honestly say that the kobes are better. Also my right heel is torn up and bloody because of the heel counter, I've only experience this problem in one other shoe the XIIs.

never mind
laugh.gif

just got my USAs from ndc today. i got them in my true size and they feel just fine (i also wear the same size in the kobe 4 and 5)
anyway, i can't wait to play in them. enjoy the pics!

00118hyperdunk201007141.jpg

00120hyperdunk201007141.jpg

00121hyperdunkhyperdunk.jpg

00122hyperdunkhyperdunk.jpg

true to size?

so they dont fit as long as the og hyperdunk?

either way, the usa colorway is mine
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Those usa's look like hightop Kobe v's. The all blues and the all grays are dope.

To me these shoes are better than the oringal Hyperdunk, IMO. When i playing Ball in them, i can really feel that zoom. I say there just like the ZK5 but higher cut. Cant go wrong with either one. Plan on buying lot more in the future. Enjoy the pics.

which is better??

Just got my White/Silver quickstrikes today... they look great out of the box, but one concern is that the outsole is uneven. Hopefully it will flatten out with play.

Hyperdunk 2010 lows on eBay. Please Nike, please use a real external heel counter on these, and not just a patent leather panel.

hd2010low.png

hd2010low2.png

hd2010low3.png

Boy, I agree with not going for the leather heel counter on the heel of the lows. That looks really cheapo. In fact the whole heel area is messed up IMO. I like the original Hyperdunk low's beefed up heel counter, and I was wondering and hoping if there would be a 2010 low version. A plastic counter just like the high top version would be way nicer and I would think perform better too.

BTW, does the insole remove easily in order to put custom made orthotics?  Thanks

hyperdunk lows are absolutely terrible

layers of material look stupid. no real heel counter looks stupid.. those are more like total package 2010 lows

I dunno about these, ive had other shoes with the new flywire stuff, and I dont like it so far just because when I take a step in shoes with it, it makes noise, like a popping sound sort of, like they are too inflexible.  I just know it annoys the heck out of me. So has anyone else had that problem too?

I have the original HD's, Kobe IV's, and Kobe V's and I haven't had that problem with any of them. Maybe the shoes don't fit right, and there's an air pocket building up in the toe that gets released every time you step? I had that problem with my Zoom Flight Turbines.

Back
Top Bottom