Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

I just saw some kid wear the white/silver HD 2010s and he said footlocker carries them....is this true? I didn't have a chance to go to my local FL today. I don't see it on the website. anyone seen these?

Hey NT!!

Where else on-line than Finishline can I find  the gore-green Max Hyperdunk 2010??

Thanks!!

guesshooiem wrote:
I just saw some kid wear the white/silver HD 2010s and he said footlocker carries them....is this true? I didn't have a chance to go to my local FL today. I don't see it on the website. anyone seen these?

Not in person cause TN shopping is wack. Those (quickstrikes) came out the day I flew back here from Cali. Was gonna order them but I had to recuperate from the money I spent in Cali. Oh well, I'ma just iD some all white ones.

traction on these isn't best. Ankle feel restrictive. Cushion is nice and shoes is comfortable but i think im going to return it and wait until it go on sale later on.

Dirk PE Hypers from a couple pages back are fire... 
Played ball in the new Air Max hyperdunk 2010's this past weekend.  Really good fit right out of the box for me, and the strap gave me ease of mind as far as ankle support goes.  The straps did come off during one of my games, but I think it was more me not strapping it on securely. 

Love the full length air bag.... For the most part, I have played ball in zoom based shoes, as I find it to be more comfortable and responsive.  This is one of the first times as far as I can remember in switching to air, and I was very pleased with the performance. 

Anyone else try these on?  

i have tried on both versions and i like the air max better. The air max unit is a couple of steps up from they hypermax's unit and the fit is better as well. The strap does its job. I gotta try on the regular hyperdunks again cause the pair i tried on was too tight.... and i couldnt even feel the zoom, so ima go up a .5 half when i get a chance.

the 2010s??.......... what do they look like?

Edit: nevermind, they dont look too pretty imo.

when are the think pinks coming out
mad.gif
( grrrrr

so what's the cushioning system on this? heel/forefoot or full length? no lunar right?

It's heel and forefoot zoom.

2 twisted ankle thus far, HD2010 seems to have some forefoot instability issues since both S.Curry and CJ Miles twisted their ankles. Steph while he was playing D and Miles while he was driving to the basket with no contact what so ever.

True, and Curry twisted his ankle again last night while Dirk also had an issue with his HDs which required replacing midgame. 

they need to get eric avar back redesigning this shoe...the new guy that they have working on it (same guy who did the hyperize) is killing this shoe...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

they need to get eric avar back redesigning this shoe...the new guy that they have working on it (same guy who did the hyperize) is killing this shoe...

QFT, where is Eric? He handed over everything regarding the HD to Leo but I think that he should return
smile.gif

I remember this conversation Leo had with Nick Depaula : 

Eric Avar started with the Hyperdunk, but can people expect you to be the Hyperdunk designer going forward?

LC: I think so. At least for a little bit of time, until Eric decides I’m screwing up.   
roll.gif

bionic3 wrote:
True, and Curry twisted his ankle again last night while Dirk also had an issue with his HDs which required replacing midgame. 

Yeah though this time Curry was in contact with the defender on the screen leading to a misplaced forefoot thus a twisted ankle...
sick.gif

Nike has a problem with these shoes huh...Tyreke Evans tweaked his ankle in Wednesday's game against the Wolves, but didn't need to leave the game. He stepped on a cameraman's foot and following Stephen Curry doing the same thing earlier in the week -- it's about time the NBA takes a look at protecting their million dollar assets. He looks fine and owners shouldn't be worried.-From RotoWorld.com
So it's nikes fault that he stepped on a cameraman? Because we all know that no one has ever sprained an ankle playing basketball in adidas or reeboks

That's called "broken ankles".

That video did not prove anything. He simply got crossed over... His mind wanted to go after the ball but his body was already in movement... His foot placement is probably the last thing his mind came across.

But these shoes don't cut if for me anyways.

Originally Posted by never wear them

That's called "broken ankles".

That video did not prove anything. He simply got crossed over... His mind wanted to go after the ball but his body was already in movement... His foot placement is probably the last thing his mind came across.

But these shoes don't cut if for me anyways.
Of course it didn't... especially when you watch with your eyes closed, due to the gleam of the swoosh.

Watch closely enough and you will see that Curry's right foot gets in contact with Blake's just before it hits the ground. Just take a quick look when the cam angle is being switched.

these shoes seem to be pretty flimsy...like i said earlier...Eric Avar needs to fix this now....!

Back
Top Bottom