Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Does anyone know when the Laker HD2010s release?
It appears that the Lakers colorway is currently scheduled to release early in September.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just picked up these for ball...

then i saw gluestains so i picked it off and look at the swoosh logo..

just wanted to share.. brought my usa hyperdunks to the team usa vegas game last weekend.. some of the guys were nice enough to sign before the game!  was able to get 10 sigs
roll.gif

set-72157624530048103

set-72157624530048103

Originally Posted by EdCotaLivesAgain

Ordered the USAs from NDC. Waiting on them to arrive but nobody's concerned that the picture of them on NDC and Eastbay are different from the one on FNL?
I just got a reply back from the person checking on the USA colorway and I was told the pictures we have on our website are correct. 

Did you receive your order yet from NDC?  If yes, can you reply back to me with pictures of the shoes you received.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Ordered the USAs from NDC. Waiting on them to arrive but nobody's concerned that the picture of them on NDC and Eastbay are different from the one on FNL?
I just got a reply back from the person checking on the USA colorway and I was told the pictures we have on our website are correct. 

Did you receive your order yet from NDC?  If yes, can you reply back to me with pictures of the shoes you received.

EastbayRep - Ray

The picture of the USA colorway that is on the site now is different from the one that was there previously. Likewise for NDC. The pair I received from NDC is what's seen in the new pictures. Both Eastbay and NDC have apprently made the changes to correct this. Thanks for checking 

EastbayRep - Ray

The picture of the USA colorway that is on the site now is different from the one that was there previously. Likewise for NDC. The pair I received from NDC is what's seen in the new pictures. Both Eastbay and NDC have apprently made the changes to correct this. Thanks for checking 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

EastbayRep ray, are those White teal blue hyperdunks 2010 a Eastbay exclusive only?

or ?
After checking our system, I did not see any indication that it is an exclusive with us.  I have e-mailed one of my contacts to see if they know anything about this or not.

EastbayRep - Ray
Awesome, thanks for letting me know. 

EastbayRep - Ray

forgive the question but since the hyperdunk 2k10's are up on nike id, may i ask the difference between the responsive and cushioned sockliners?

and these id options are alright.. some of the colors could be better but what def kills it is the price... smh at a $35 markup for it..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

EastbayRep ray, are those White teal blue hyperdunks 2010 a Eastbay exclusive only?

or ?
Nope the Nike Hyperdunk 2010 in colors White/Retro/Sports Red/Black (07625103) are not an Eastbay exclusive.

EastbayRep - Paul  

roll.gif
the supposedly quick strike hd2010 white and silver dropped here in asia, philippines. Did they sell all of these in the US? Or didn't really strike that quick?

Imma go purchase Odom hyperdunk 2010's thrusday... which is gonna be my first pair of the 2010.

does the $30 off coupon work on these or no?

I need these badly.. ill cop regardless tho.. imma put this return card to use

I just saw some kid wear the white/silver HD 2010s and he said footlocker carries them....is this true? I didn't have a chance to go to my local FL today. I don't see it on the website. anyone seen these?

Back
Top Bottom