- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

THIS IS WHAT I WANNA KNOW!!! The trails look really nice IMO but nobody seems to be talking about them. Anyone?

Well, I pulled the trigger on the royal/lime colorway this afternoon bro, so I guess we'll find out then. Hoping they look dope on foot. If not, they will be returned.

Yes, I posted on Sept 5th you have to call them. By the way, I ran in the gym @ the gym. Loved em. Not as tight as Flyknit Free's around the ankle. A little snug in my TTS. They should stretch a bit.  I was wearing socks but obviously no socks would provid a little more room.

I love em! So light, love the supper thin flat sole. Remind me of Puma's because of the flat fir msole & narrowness. All things I love.

Anyone have luck calling in and ordering the white soles from 21 mercer? I'm looking for a 10. Sucks nothing exclusive every comes out at the sf store.

THIS IS WHAT I WANNA KNOW!!! The trails look really nice IMO but nobody seems to be talking about them. Anyone?

Well, I pulled the trigger on the royal/lime colorway this afternoon bro, so I guess we'll find out then. Hoping they look dope on foot. If not, they will be returned.

Definitely let us know

I like the look of the trails more then the regular hyperfeels. Anyone do some heavy lifting in them yet? IE deadlifts and squats? I really need to get a pair just to test out....need a discount...where are you sports authority :lol:

Thanks man. If you could post some on feet pics thatd be awesoooomeee. please?
Definitely let us know

I like the look of the trails more then the regular hyperfeels. Anyone do some heavy lifting in them yet? IE deadlifts and squats? I really need to get a pair just to test out....need a discount...where are you sports authority
laugh.gif
Yeah that's how if felt. Don't get me wrong the regular Hyperfeels look aight, but IMO the trails look better from what I've seen (very little).

Thanks man. If you could post some on feet pics thatd be awesoooomeee. please?
Yeah that's how if felt. Don't get me wrong the regular Hyperfeels look aight, but IMO the trails look better from what I've seen (very little).

No doubt fellas. I'll post as soon as I get them.

Anyone have luck calling in and ordering the white soles from 21 mercer? I'm looking for a 10. Sucks nothing exclusive every comes out at the sf store.

called on Wednesday, it was fine. you gotta keep calling them if they don't pick up; they tend to be like that

Wonder why the trails are $25 cheaper. Looks to use more material and have same tech. Would have thought they would cost more

called on Wednesday, it was fine. you gotta keep calling them if they don't pick up; they tend to be like that
thanks! I got through and was able to order a size 10.  Anyone looking for the while soles, call them they still have some in stock.  Beats paying ebay prices.  

Definitely let us know

I like the look of the trails more then the regular hyperfeels. Anyone do some heavy lifting in them yet? IE deadlifts and squats? I really need to get a pair just to test out....need a discount...where are you sports authority
laugh.gif
I squatted & deaded in them today. Amazing. Like I said earlier, love the flat sole.

I squatted & deaded in them today. Amazing. Like I said earlier, love the flat sole.

Man... im on the opposite end of things when it comes to dead and squat. The lunar sole does not provide the stability I need. Ive used them twice now, once to run and other in the gym. I wouldnt recommend these as a "leg day" shoe but really like these to run or just as casual.

Man... im on the opposite end of things when it comes to dead and squat. The lunar sole does not provide the stability I need. Ive used them twice now, once to run and other in the gym. I wouldnt recommend these as a "leg day" shoe but really like these to run or just as casual.

I agree. Tried them yesterday (hyperfeel frees haven't tried the trails yet) for dead lifts and squats. The combination of the lunar cushioning and perhaps the little nubbies on the sole make them more unstable. They do not have that solid feeling as in some other crossfit/minimal style shoes. The hyperfeels are comfy but springey if that makes sense.

I picked up the black trail on NDC.  Really think it looks better in person and on foot. Looked sorta bulky on NDC.  I like the fit and feel. not as tight as the flyknit free around the ankle.  Wore them all day, felt fine. I'm a 10.5 in flyknits and this felt tts for me.

Back
Top Bottom