- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

^Still kicking myself for not grabbing them off of NDC. I was surprised how fast they sold. The volts were on sale and available when a clearance code came around twice. I gotta check my nearby stores to see if I can find a pair of greys.

View media item 751000I got excited thinking these were an upcoming light grey pair but I think they're just the purples.

Those look Promising! 

Let Us Know How It Goes once you get them in, bro. If they're on point, then I'll have to copp a few... for these & my Kobes.
Just got the socks and they are indeed very thin.  Slightly thinner than my 2XU compression socks to give any comparison.  I ordered this pair from Amazon, but I order two more from Running Warehouse since they are cheaper and ship with free 2-day UPS air: http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Drymax_Run_Hyper_Thin_No_Show/descpage-DMRHTNO.html

I can't do any real world test since it's winter time and I'm up in the Northeast, but they feel very capable for the short runs I'll do in the Hyperfeels (6 miles max).

Last edited:
Thanks for the link & feedback bro!

Those black pair go PERFECT with your Hyperfeels...Almost looks like a part of the sneaker... like an extension of the sleeve.

Have you still noticed the Fit getting a little snugger, even though the socks are crazy thin? OR does it feel like you're sockless...?

Great Pickup, man! 
nthat.gif

Thanks for the link & feedback bro!

Those black pair go PERFECT with your Hyperfeels...Almost looks like a part of the sneaker... like an extension of the sleeve.

Have you still noticed the Fit getting a little snugger, even though the socks are crazy thin? OR does it feel like you're sockless...?

Great Pickup, man! 
nthat.gif
The fit is much better compared to wearing my cotton blend dri-fit socks.  It feels like I'm going sockless, but with enough cushion that I don't feel the texture of the lunarlon insole.

still no one besides Cali roots whose holding the reds?

hit up nike and they acted like they didnt know anything

Last edited:
i believe they are hyperfeel trainers...and if they tweak them a bit....i am very interested.

Sole comes up on the side probably for more lateral stability....but will they do anything to the lunar insole to make them less "squishy" and more conducive to lifting exercises. If not...free trainer 3.0s will be my next cop

i believe they are hyperfeel trainers...and if they tweak them a bit....i am very interested.

Sole comes up on the side probably for more lateral stability....but will they do anything to the lunar insole to make them less "squishy" and more conducive to lifting exercises. If not...free trainer 3.0s will be my next cop
That or a trail version using Flyknit since the first one didn't.

Back
Top Bottom