- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

Even if the heel to toe drop on this are too much, for lifting, I think removing the insole might just work, just make sure to wear socks.

I got the Free FK and removed the insole it was perfectly low and somewhat flat to the ground. The little plastic pod for the Nike+ was a bit annoying though but didn't bother much with socks. With these not being a Nike+ shoe, it likely won't have that pod and work better w/ the insole removed and then place the insoles back when you need to do cardio/plyo/HIIT.

Just an idea that could work since this seems to have the closes to the ground soles in Nikes line-up.

If you remove the insole, you remove the lunar and the free aspect of the shoe unlike the Free Flyknit where your foot is still sitting on top of the Free sole. I imagine the Hyperfeel sole could be uncomfortably thin without the insole.

Well the outsole is still free sole isn't it? Just in a waffle mold?

If that is the case, for lifting, it would still be great because it is ideal to lift barefoot but they are usually not allowed in gym and they are just disgusting going barefoot in a gym anyways. :lol:

Hopefully we hear some more news news about these later this week. RD is coming up soon...

these look so dope.

for those in Canada, I noticed they were on SportChek's webiste for sale (store locator shows no stock in any b & m store near me)

a chance it might ship early for some of you...

So the NDC calendar has been updated & shows the volt pair as releasing on 9/5...as well as some hyperfeel trails???? anyone know what those are??? I'm intrigued & don't want to spend $325 at the same time:smh:

Humm those look pretty interesting.  If you are into trail running I bet they'd be great.  Still more interested in the regular hyperfeels.

Trails look OK, but don't like any of the colorways posted. Can't wait to try on some hyperfeels and see how they are. The flyknit frees were a little too tight for me!

Trails look ok but I'll wait for those to hit the outlets. Can see them dropping to $60 later on

Been waiting for a Nike Minimalist shoe to use for the gym (especially deadlifting). The price though :x
I'll stick to chucks for now until these go to the clearance rack.

will cop to try once they hit $100. other than that im not pay $150+ for a sock

Any ideas on the longevity of the insoles on these, seeing as how Lunarlon sometimes quickly bottoms out? I don't think they can offer replacement insoles because it's all so integrated (not that they would anyways) but I'd hate to drop 2 bills on a running shoe and have that great insole feel like crap after a short time. I like that they went with Lunarlon because of the comfort but it's just not a super long lasting insole. I also weigh 230 so it really worries me. But I've been waiting for these to drop for days. Way sexier than the standard freeknit IMO.

Hopefully these won't be to difficult to get when they release. Not much info has been given out for a while. Can't wait to try these on though

Back
Top Bottom