I AM T-PAIN AUTO-TUNE APP IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED! VOL. AM I LATE?

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Somebody give me a deal ASAP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Battery acid buuurrrns."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Yo SNEAKERHEAD which person u download from on installous? Every one I've downloaded the $#+% either crashes or doesnt install. I dont have this problem wit downloadin other apps though
It was the very first 4shared.com link.

I forget who it was cracked by.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Is there a way to post your recorded songs from your iphone onto NT. I made some hot $#*%
goto radioshack, ask them for cables from iphone headset jack to your computer 'line in', record it as you play it back.

installous is the greatest gift of the day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyway, i can't figure the damn thing out. i played w/ options 1-4, switched it to major and minor, and messed w/ notes and i still sound likeme.
laugh.gif
that's only after 3 mins though. i'll look deeper into itlater.

i haven't looked in all pages, but someone should do DOA w/ this.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

i plan to annoy my wife daily w/ this.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

how do u talk into it sounding autotune like in that video....not talking then saving and play it back

I think your talking about Freestyle Mode. I been messing around with this all day. Bout to put some Covers up lol should be funny.

app only works with iphones and ipod touch 2g, and ipod touch 1g does not have any audio input capabilities...

What setting do you guys put it on? I just got the app so I'm still kind of confused. Help anyone?

are we allowed to register the one we download from installous? because i think i have to do that if i wanna email or put it on facebook, am i right?

Back
Top Bottom