I barely remember High School

laugh.gif
 Man I thought you were saying your school had it's own bar.

But put me on to the drunk teacher and student fiasco.

Did you acquire da yambs?

laugh.gif
 Man I thought you were saying your school had it's own bar.

But put me on to the drunk teacher and student fiasco.

Did you acquire da yambs?
it was mostly just the bro teachers that would come out 
laugh.gif

was still fun chilling with teachers and listening to them talk about which kids they hated and if teachers were hooking up with eachother

crazy how teachers know so much more than you think though

there was one time when my english teacher took a subtle shot at me for hooking up with a freshman (i was a senior) the monday after doing so at a club

I graduated 3 years ago and can honestly say I don't recall the names of any teacher. Can't even remember most of my classmates' names besides the ones I was good friends with. I remember things like grades and exam questions from over 5 years ago but everything else is pretty much a blank. Don't remember a thing about elementary school either. Often one of my best friends will say something like "yo this reminds me of ... x amount of years ago" and I can never recall the event.

Last edited:
I had a lot of fun in high school and definitely remember some really great specific moments like most of my football and basketball games, the girls I hooked up with, all the homies doing their own version of the Grindin' beat on lockers, tables, desks, etc. and then attempting their struggle bars over the beat, and some really great lessons I learned from some really good teachers.

HS was pretty dope for me. Went to a private school with a lot of rich kids after going to public school from K-9th grade of HS. Played basketball too so the yambs were endless 
pimp.gif
. Crazy to see people I played with and against in the NBA or playing for big time colleges. Smoked a lot of weed my senior year. Drank a lot too.

Highlight of HS had to of been when I skipped my senior year prom to go to this huge party at IU called little 5. Ended up being worth it cause i partied with this guy 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
In the same boat fam.. But I realized this is mostly because I've been enjoying life so much more that HS has just phased out of my mind.

Im in college.

Went from eating peanut butter back-to-back staving off hunger pains..

To white people money by 20.

Life has been moving very quickly..

Future just keeps looking brighter. I only look forward now fanlee

High school was fun for me, life after was funner. Definitely remember the good times. It's the reason we should all live for, the stories :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom