I CAN'T BREATHE

lol at all the Jimmies Rustle in here. These dudes are hilarious 
roll.gif

Stopped watching half way through, and didn't laugh one bit.

Intentionally wasting food is not comedic; neither is preying on the fears and sympathies of innocent bystanders.

Idiots.

this generation of kids are so stupid, none of this **** is funny. They do anything for internet fame.

Jesus dude if you're so concerned why don't you write a damn letter.

I'm pretty sure those kids in the pic you posted couldn't handle Dairy products right now in their condition anyways.

If you wanna be outraged by food waste go hit up any of your local restaurants/hotels/caterers dumpsters out back of their buildings.  At least then you can go inside and show the actual people who are wasting the food that same picture.

So simple minded I feel bad for you. Its about calling something wrong, wrong. Not about someone seeing this and not saying anything about it just cause its a bigger problem somewhere else.

And obviously starving kids in Africa or where ever else weren't going to drink the milk those *** holes were wasting. Its about them being ignorant of world-wide famine and wasting food products to make others laugh.
You feel bad for me? Okay, thanks.
laugh.gif

Sorry that I have perspective, maybe I'm jaded from thinking that a few gallons of spilled milk is some atrocity and a worldwide insult to those in need of food.

Do you get upset when someone doesn't eat a plum all the way to the pit? Or when they throw a banana away with a bite or 2 left?  You've NEVER wasted food? Ok.  Just know that when you go out to eat somewhere, at the end of the night they're throwing away full pots of soup, giant bins of lettuce, vegetables, fruit, and other byproducts of what they serve.

At first i didn't think it was funny.....but when they started trying to stand up in it and doing the crazy legs....i lost it.

When they just smash directly on the ground.....then drop down :lol:

This, and when they started just throwing the gallons against the shelves.

Only thing funny was the ridiculous falls those dudes took. One day they really gonna hurt themselves just for Internet laughs. :lol:

Jesus dude if you're so concerned why don't you write a damn letter.

I'm pretty sure those kids in the pic you posted couldn't handle Dairy products right now in their condition anyways.

If you wanna be outraged by food waste go hit up any of your local restaurants/hotels/caterers dumpsters out back of their buildings.  At least then you can go inside and show the actual people who are wasting the food that same picture.

So simple minded I feel bad for you. Its about calling something wrong, wrong. Not about someone seeing this and not saying anything about it just cause its a bigger problem somewhere else.

And obviously starving kids in Africa or where ever else weren't going to drink the milk those *** holes were wasting. Its about them being ignorant of world-wide famine and wasting food products to make others laugh.

literally crying over spilled milk smh. We wouldnt be having this discussion if it was bottles of soap or bleach or just water. sensitive dudes b i swear

Dude food is wasted DAILY for far less reasons. bringing joy and laughter to many is well worth it in my eyes.

View media item 282174

Last edited:
I chuckled, but then remembered all the times i had to clean up milk and juice when this would happen. No bueno :smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

this is comedy...

only thing funnier than this is all the mad dudes and dudettes in here :lol:

the crazy eyes gif up there is more funny that that video.

Whats so funny about a kid going into someone's place of employment and purposely making a mess?

Back
Top Bottom