I CAN'T BREATHE

Funniest thing in this thread.  
roll.gif

this generation of kids are so stupid, none of this **** is funny. They do anything for internet fame.
So every generation of kids before this one has been comprised of nothing but scholars and rocket scientists? Kids will be kids; only difference is now there's easy access and display on the internet. My friends and I did a lot of stupid and dangerous things growing up. They're only out having fun. No need to attack them. If its not your type of humor, then just move on.  

If i worked at one of those stores and seen them doing some dickhead **** like that they wouldve ended up on the WSHH portion of videos

Only on NT would u c folks catching feelings over this video

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some of u guys are just too gangasta

If i worked at one of those stores and seen them doing some dickhead **** like that they wouldve ended up on the WSHH portion of videos

and at the unemployment line.

Last edited:
i remember back in my day when we had to buy 30 disposable cameras to make a 1 minute film.

we would record the pictures one by one with a big ol video camera then edit them on one of those 3 story MAC's..

I laughed bout towards the end, they were tossing the milk too wildly. Hitting shelves ad knocking out lights. That's too extra.

Funniest vid I've seen in a while. I sent it to my friends & they all found it hilarious, would unfriend them if they didn't. (srs)

this generation of kids are so stupid, none of this **** is funny. They do anything for internet fame.
So every generation of kids before this one has been comprised of nothing but scholars and rocket scientists? Kids will be kids; only difference is now there's easy access and display on the internet. My friends and I did a lot of stupid and dangerous things growing up. They're only out having fun. No need to attack them. If its not your type of humor, then just move on.  
Yeah let's not take this out of scope. This wasn't really funny imo, but in the 80's and 90's, you'd see this same type of humor on America's Funnies Videos. It's nothing different. It's just that these types of pranks weren't funny then, and they aren't funny now. 

why did they have to use milk though, the only part that was chuckle worthy was when he wouldn't let people help him up.

Back
Top Bottom