I Can't Get Laid!

thunderchunk69 thunderchunk69
How exactly is it like throwing grenades in a small pond?

I'm drunk, I meant something like "shooting fish in a barrel" if that's what confused you.

but people in the country are legit bored and lonesome :lol:

chicks out here are still down for some dirty dirty, but they have a celphone FULL of dudes, don't even blame them for constantly playing hard to get.

I don't see what the location has to do with it. The same way these women have phones full of options is the same way you yourself should have a phone full of options. Regardless of you living in the city, the burbs, a rural farm town, whatever. So long as there are vaginas within a 20 mile radius of your Johnson, there's no reason you shouldn't be getting laid. Like I said, these females are giving it away now a days. It's like they're in an era of sexual liberation we men have enjoyed for the longest. They're saying "**** the double standard. I **** who I want, and **** who I don't". How are you guys not raking them in when, as you said, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. ***** shouldn't take more than three texts messages to get. Five tops.

What are you up to?
Come over.
Let me know when you're outside.

Last edited:
nah man, + that changes when you get out of college.

these chicks are pretending it's gold out here because they can

I graduated in May and have had no problem with the women. And I frequent small cities in Georgia as well as the major ones. I'm not trying to make it seem as if I'm some pimp or anything, but if I want to have sex, I know it can be done with little to no headache. Da yambs is available out here and they're not that hard to get.

Like I said, dudes psych themselves out into thinking they can't get any. 23 and a virgin? Bruh... How? Unless a person is abstaining for personal reasons, you can't tell me that is okay. You're a man willing to have sex, and you're telling me that within your 23 years you haven't found ONE girl willing enough to actually make that happen?

Last edited:
not giving him a pass, just saying there are diff variables like going to an engineering college, living in a big city, being poor, etc etc

Maybe I'm coming off too strong on my assertion. The overall idea I'm trying to convey is that there are countless women in a given area that a willing to get it in. We men have to stop thinking that they're unattainable. That mentality leads to them being gassed up. Whether you're in a huge city, a small college, ballin', poor, not the most handsome man alive, or whatever the case may be. Always remember that they're just people. Be confident in yourself and carry yourself in a confident manner.

Plenty of "ugly" guys out here pulling "pretty" girls. Contrary to NT, looks aren't the end all be all way to acquire woman. Whatever cards you were dealt, play the hell out of them.

Bruh, you seriously have to give no dams

I'm the same way, I lose all inhibitions once I hit the tequila tho, and idgaf who turns me down

Now I'm not the most ***** gettin mf in here, but I can relate to you and I have a few in my phone right now who will be ready as long as I phone ahead a half hour

Quit carin, and bus a nut

Blinkin it depends on the girl honestly. I'm a very blunt person and make it known what I want with each girl. But sometimes u gotta put some work in lol

Blinkin it depends on the girl honestly. I'm a very blunt person and make it known what I want with each girl. But sometimes u gotta put some work in lol

I'm not saying it's going to be as easy as getting their number and texting them to come over. Instead, what I meant was that there should be, at any given time, where you have no options for sex. These girls a out here bussin' it open for free and swallowing for a few shots of ciroc... **** da bunnies do that for a bud light. You don't gotta wine and dine em any more. You don't gotta take em on dates. It's really as simple as getting their number, chatting them up a bit, and going in for the kill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom