*%$, I can't stop drinking soda.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

f2e16e3ee7774ab6b58de5db499ca14df202cfb8.jpg
What does Rocky Dennis have to do with this?
laugh.gif

I drink water all day, every day. Haven't had soda in like a year and a half, and in no way is that depressing.

the pizza place across the street from my job gave me my own 40oz cup and i get free drinks whenever i want. i dont drink soda at home anymore but i gotta cutout on these 40oz fantas.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

the pizza place across the street from my job gave me my own 40oz cup and i get free drinks whenever i want. i dont drink soda at home anymore but i gotta cut out on these 40oz fantas.
40oz on??
eek.gif

How often do you fill up?

No soda for me. I drink water with almost everything. And Orange Hi C Is pure crack to all you juice drinkers. Nothing beating that stuff.

And you reaallly will see a change in your weight if you stop. But I drink enough beer to make up that gap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Yes it is very bad, you should switch to Arizona Teas
pimp.gif
Walgreens is always having 2 for a $1 sale
devil.gif
WORD..YOU SHOULD TRY THE ARNOLD PALMERS...THOSE JOINTS ARE
pimp.gif

IDK how it happened but i just started drinking juice and water like a year ago and now thats all i drink.

I really need to stop drinking so much soda too. Wont be that hard though i love water

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

For a week straight I've been on like 4 sodas a day. Just chugged a coke and now want another one. Is this bad?
that used to be me, except i seriously drank almost 10 cans a day, no lie
tired.gif
glad i kicked that habbit, drinking mostly water and milk
pimp.gif

That is really, really bad. Damn, just stop. it shouldn't be that hard. If you don't play sports or any physical activities, you should cuz H2O tastessoo good when you're dehydrated

Back
Top Bottom