I did it for Hip Hop..... Jay-Z had the worst verse on a song I've ever heard

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

Jay gets scared when he rhymes with Nasir ( don't start a jay vs nas thread please)..

laugh.gif
. please. i guess thats why he has outshined him on both of theirsongs together.

I for one rock with the old school flow. Thought it brought back that essence of real to track while Nas brought that gritty raw lyricism.... it was a goodsong imo

And that Jay outshined Nas on their two tracks is quite humerous... you _'s constantly make me chuckle.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by djryan614

Jay gets scared when he rhymes with Nasir ( don't start a jay vs nas thread please)..

laugh.gif
. please. i guess thats why he has outshined him on both of their songs together.

Nas got him on black republicans but Jay got him on sucess

laugh.gif
i don't think it's the worst ever, but it's sodisappointing. everything from the lyrics to the delivery was just not up to par with the rest of the track.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by djryan614

laugh.gif
. please. i guess thats why he has outshined him on both of their songs together.

Nas got him on black republicans but Jay got him on sucess

jsdkqv.jpg

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I for one rock with the old school flow. Thought it brought back that essence of real to track while Nas brought that gritty raw lyricism.... it was a good song imo

And that Jay outshined Nas on their two tracks is quite humerous... you _'s constantly make me chuckle.
smh.gif
Come on Cake-- He got him on Success.

jay aint been relevant since Black Album.
[Cake] you _'s constantly make me chuckle.
smh.gif
[/Cake]
laugh.gif

its not horrible, unlike Nas' wack feature on Jeezy "black president" which half of you dudes went crazy for in 1 thread then made fun of in thenext (and yes I checked, certain people did both)

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

This is why

Andre 3000 IS the best rapper alive

Find me a weak Andre verse

hint: one doesn't exist
thumbs down to his verse on that John Legend song..heard it once, never wanted to hear it again(I did though....hasnt gotten better)

Seymore CAKE wrote:
I for one rock with the old school flow. Thought it brought back that essence of real to track while Nas brought that gritty raw lyricism.... it was a good song imo

smh.gif

I totally agree with you on the comment on the Luda song. But regarding the second part of your comment, what's so humorous? please tell mewhich one i'm wrong about. Black republicans? Success?

I- go back and forth with this verse. Since this track dropped there are times when I wanna hear it and don't.

Doesn't matter if he was using a old school flow or not. He completely ruined the tempo of the song.

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

IT WASNT HIS BEST VERSE BUT IT'S STILL BETTER THAN 75% OF ANY OTHER RAPPERS BEST VERSE THESE DAYS

So what. That can't always be the argument for Jay. just because he better than the majority of rappers doesn't mean he gets a pass for wack $++$. andthis verse was easily one of the worst ive ever heard from him

Back
Top Bottom