I don't want to live on this planet anymore

nikevandal

Banned
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

idk what to do anymore NT ( im coming on here cause i always felt you guys were like extended family of some sort  and just needed to vent a little)

I think today has been one of my worst days ever ...

the h&m x versace bomber i wanted was sold out ( owell its just a jacket)

spent money on tickets to an event that i didnt even attend 
30t6p3b.gif

lost all my money
indifferent.gif

no car
tired.gif

my own boy wouldnt even buy me a taco
sick.gif

like what can i do all this and some other minor stuff just makes me want to quit life

why even bother finishing school i feel as if life serves me no more purpose anymore

3cd8a33a.png

Go to sleep and when you wake up youll be feeling fine.

You just got overwhelmed for one day it seems.

Youll be fine
smile.gif

i just want to sleep and never wake up

knowing im going to wake up tomorrow with no money in my pockets

how am i going to survive for a week

Dude your judging your own life off of things that are not even literally apart of you. Look deeper within. ALL of the answers are there.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

idk what to do anymore NT ( im coming on here cause i always felt you guys were like extended family of some sort  and just needed to vent a little)

I think today has been one of my worst days ever ...

the h&m x versace bomber i wanted was sold out ( owell its just a jacket)

spent money on tickets to an event that i didnt even attend 
30t6p3b.gif

lost all my money
indifferent.gif

no car
tired.gif

my own boy wouldnt even buy me a taco
sick.gif

like what can i do all this and some other minor stuff just makes me want to quit life

why even bother finishing school i feel as if life serves me no more purpose anymore

He's not your boy. Get rid of him, wake up tomorrow and come up with a new game plan. You're breathing and healthy, U have NOTHING to complain about. +!$ happens

And dude I'm 3 months behind on rent and bills. That's thousands of dollars. My freelance business is slow in the winter so I picked up a dishwashing job which takes even more time away from my business. My foodstamps were cut because I picked up the dishwashing job. I am in a hole will take months to get out of. But I know it won't last forever. You just have to make it through the darkness if you want to see the light. In the last months I must have aged 5 or so years because lately people have been thinking I'm in my 30's lately. But its cool man. Every cell in your body regenerates every six months, your body literally renews itself on its own. But its up to you on which direction those cells take when they rebirth you.

Couldn't get passed the part of you being depressed over a hyper up piece of clothing being sold out...far too many more important things in life to look forward to young grasshopper.

the jacket wasnt even a big deal really it was just the start of bad news

and whats the point of being down knowing you cant get up

feels bad man

sure it will get better eventually but as of now life is parallel to hell

Came in here thinking it had something to do with a UFO.
laugh.gif

Keep your head up though OP.

Just so you know... there's a NTer on here who made a thread who possibly might have a lung tumor.

There's NTers on here that lost their Father, Mother, Sister, Brother... ect.

There's NTers on here that lost a long good relationship and fear of now being alone.

But you on the other hand, oh you are something special, my friend. You're going through a life crisis. Something far superior and drastic than the others. So with that in mind, you shall be in my prayers!

Brb... starting a fundraiser for you!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Just so you know... there's a NTer on here who made a thread who possibly might have a lung tumor.

There's NTers on here that lost a long good relationship and fear of now being alone.

But you on the other hand, oh you are something special, my friend. You're going through a life crisis. Something far superior and drastic than the others. So with that in mind, you shall be in my prayers!

30t6p3b.gif
@ you Night.You know that man is over there right now with the Bordeaux face ----> after reading this.

You mad over not getting a h&&m//versace bomber but you complain about having no money and being broke? You sound like a spoiled little kid.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

30t6p3b.gif
@ you Night.You know that man is over there right now with the Bordeaux face ----> after reading this.

laugh.gif
Bro... I can honestly say her problem was worst than OPs.

I mean, just imagine... IMAGINE ordering your favorite shoes on Ebay. Everyday always checking your confirmation number to see where your item is at. Anticipating every hour hoping it's somewhere closer. Then seeing that it arrived in your city... now the anticipation of waiting on the mail man.

You canceled all your other plans you had for the day just so you can wait for the mail... you see his truck, you see him walking up to your door step with a box in his hand. You yank the door open with the smile of arrival in your face. Running up to your room to open the box and expect to smell the fresh new kick scent.

Only to find yourself holding a damn bag of cookies!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have a paper due tomorrow and nobody wants to do it for me.
frown.gif

And then on top of that Mommy made pancakes instead of waffles like I asked her too & yelled at me for complaining
frown.gif
frown.gif

its not fair at all, god i don't want to live on this planet anymore. Why, why must I be so unfairly treated and oppressed like this? Why!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Sitting here like I hope dude is okay. And ur complaining about now having money.

I'm 900 in debt, trying to get my hours up with parents that don't help me at all.

Keep it moving bro. One day at a time. Act like a man. One day at a time, G.

post pics of this jacket i seen everybody on twitter talking bout but never seen it

dude won't even buy you a taco
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, tell that *!!%@ to eat a ****

Back
Top Bottom