I don't want to live on this planet anymore

i aint gonna knock you man. if you are down you are down but in the end money and clothes and tacos come and go and dont really matter. things will get better go find a nice lady friend or something. your boy seem like he probably use you for your money and wont return the favor when you are down so forget him

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by MECKS

Sitting here like I hope dude is okay. And ur complaining about now having money.

I'm 900 in debt, trying to get my hours up with parents that don't help me at all.

Keep it moving bro. One day at a time. Act like a man. One day at a time, G.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude...Compared to me that is a BLESSING..

900?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro that's just a paycheck! Quit your yappin' and learn how to save... or atleast find a better job!
laugh.gif

hell yeah, a single taco. Ha %%$*@# friends you have. Get used to that tummy growling for a week, jacketless, tacoless, Testical-less cry baby.

Damn I feel bad for you son...

You coulda used that 130 bucks from that terrible jacket to cop Black Cement 3's at the NBA store.

You coulda went to the Watch The Throne concert and get your seats upgraded.

You coulda got a taco from Chipotle for free and the latin chick's number behind the counter as a bonus.

Get on TransAm's level.

( Oh yeah...there are people with PLENTY of worse problems out there. You'll be fine, it always could be worse. Sometimes tough love > Sympathy)

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

hell yeah, a single taco. Ha %%$*@# friends you have. Get used to that tummy growling for a week, jacketless, tacoless, Testical-less cry baby.

Well damn 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

idk what to do anymore NT ( im coming on here cause i always felt you guys were like extended family of some sort  and just needed to vent a little)

I think today has been one of my worst days ever ...

the h&m x versace bomber i wanted was sold out
stopped reading there
roll.gif
eyes.gif

You don't even need those things that mentioned, there are folks out there in third world countries starving and folks in hospitals who are fighting for their lives, folks who have cancer & other types of debilitating diseases. Yet you're complaining about a %%@@$! jacket & a concert.

Man the #$%# up... you're weak.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by G14

post pics of this jacket i seen everybody on twitter talking bout but never seen it

url
pimp.gif

I swear people are just buying the jacket because Kanye wore it....

lmfao dude is really wanting to off himself over that mess of a jacket.

priorities all *@@%*% up...

that jacket is nice. I'll pass though.

Your boy didnt buy you a taco? really?? thats not ur boy.

If you need money OP you can PM me. Just give me the money back when you get back on your feet.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom