I envy all you dudes with sane, normal women who dont give you any problems.

The better you treat her, the less she appreciates it.
Like others said, the trick is not to care. I don't mean not to care at all, but don't invest yourself in her so much. Make it clear that if she's going to be foolish with you, you'll go somewhere else. And don't ever lose your cool.

And I think if you are able to maintain this attitude, you'll eventually land the right girl who will respect you enough not to put you through her bull#($&#. I could be wrong though -- I haven't figured it out for myself.

Like others said, the trick is not to care. I don't mean not to care at all, but don't invest yourself in her so much. Make it clear that if she's going to be foolish with you, you'll go somewhere else. And don't ever lose your cool.

And I think if you are able to maintain this attitude, you'll eventually land the right girl who will respect you enough not to put you through her bull#($&#. I could be wrong though -- I haven't figured it out for myself.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

eh..  tricks don't keep a real relationship going.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

im so glad im still in college

girls know better than to force relationships or play games, its all fun at this point

then life gets serious

%%@+@, what school you go to???!!!

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

im so glad im still in college

girls know better than to force relationships or play games, its all fun at this point

then life gets serious

%%@+@, what school you go to???!!!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

They might not keep them going, but they can certainly set the appropriate precedents at the start of a relationship.  In that sense, I agree with steppin.

They might not keep them going, but they can certainly set the appropriate precedents at the start of a relationship.  In that sense, I agree with steppin.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom