I envy all you dudes with sane, normal women who dont give you any problems.

al audi

Banned
At this point i feel like ALL women are hypocrites, maybe just the ones i meet. *No disrepect to the female NTrs on here.
i mean gotdamn i dont think i ever held this much anger towards women in my life............this been a crazy year

chicks ALWAYS (&*#$#$ bout something, or switchin up on a dude.

always want you to make them happy, yet you give me stress over petty ()&#$#

make plans? but you not tryna set nothin up

if you dont feel like doin something/goin out........its a big problem...........but minute they tired or dont feel pretty..........

you can go off on a dude, but soon as i start droppin F bombs on you..................you scared or im an a-hole

always sayin they done..........yet they still want your D anyways

the cycles sick.

i really need to find the ones who just want the business but chicks always want me to cuff them. ive known chicks to act cool then all of a sudden "what are we?"

every time.......like is there a rule to a certain number a freebies?

At this point i feel like ALL women are hypocrites, maybe just the ones i meet. *No disrepect to the female NTrs on here.
i mean gotdamn i dont think i ever held this much anger towards women in my life............this been a crazy year

chicks ALWAYS (&*#$#$ bout something, or switchin up on a dude.

always want you to make them happy, yet you give me stress over petty ()&#$#

make plans? but you not tryna set nothin up

if you dont feel like doin something/goin out........its a big problem...........but minute they tired or dont feel pretty..........

you can go off on a dude, but soon as i start droppin F bombs on you..................you scared or im an a-hole

always sayin they done..........yet they still want your D anyways

the cycles sick.

i really need to find the ones who just want the business but chicks always want me to cuff them. ive known chicks to act cool then all of a sudden "what are we?"

every time.......like is there a rule to a certain number a freebies?

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Do sane, normal women who don't give men any problems even exist?

Came in here to say this. I hate my girl 99% of the time

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Do sane, normal women who don't give men any problems even exist?

Came in here to say this. I hate my girl 99% of the time

Back
Top Bottom