I got a question for you bros Vol. Manhood + Drivers Liscence

:lol:

Crying because someone called you a clown + tasting your own nectar is less manly than not knowing how to drive.

You act like all I did was call you a clown. I called you a clown then proceeded to thoroughly explain my position. You're stuck up on somebody's "feels" which like I said is a clear copout. It's like I'm arguing sports and dude says "you're an idiot Kobe is way better than Lebron." Why would I cry "maaaan you're just in your feels. Why you gotta insult me bro?" instead of continuing the discussion? :lol: you're fragile dude. And I'm not hard, I'm just a regular guy who knows how guys talk. But either way..............you're judgment of manhood based on driving a car is ridiculously closed minded and irrational.

Bro I'm not eem reading passed your first sentence because right off the bat you sound like a catty a** female with them shots, you taking this wayyyyyy too personal, take a seat brother and dry your panties...

Lulz @ "crying" ***** please :rofl:

Bro I'm not eem reading passed your first sentence because right off the bat you sound like a catty a** female with them shots, you taking this wayyyyyy too personal, take a seat brother and dry your panties...

Lulz @ "crying" ***** please :rofl:

Shots? Did you not say that's how you get down? I'm telling you that is less manly than not knowing how to drive a car. That's of complete relevance here since you're the one questioning manhood, no? You have completely abandoned the point in an effort to say I'm "hurt" when I've STILL never abandoned the purpose of the thread :rofl:

You've done nothing but cry...yes...cry because I called you a clown, and cry because I said something you've ADMITTED TO DOING is less manly than something YOU DEEMED not manly.

I've maintained relevance in every single post....while you've whined about how I said it.

"Facts" :lol:

Last edited:
If you live in a city with good public transportation i can understand
I still think you should get it regardless if you can...it really isnt that much work and its available to everybody so why not get it? ..and besides its better to have a license anyway, you never know when you might be in a situation where you have to drive ( a friend is drunk, emergency where you gotta go pick somebody up, etc.. ) and its better to be legal when you on the road

When i was a teen, my parents didn't really take out driving. My mother was a nervous wreck and my father is a alcoholic and can barely drive himself :smh: And dude to going to high school out of state, i couldn't take it through the school. Had to end up paying for a driving instructor to take me on the road out of pocket. He even took me to the DMV to obtain my license. Definitely one of best investments i've ever made :smokin

Side note: Am i the only one that doesn't like driving next to Semi trucks on the expressway?

Shots? Did you not say that's how you get down? I'm telling you that is less manly than not knowing how to drive a car. That's of complete relevance here since you're the one questioning manhood, no? You have completely abandoned the point in an effort to say I'm "hurt" when I've STILL never abandoned the purpose of the thread :rofl:

You've done nothing but cry...yes...cry because I called you a clown, and cry because I said something you've ADMITTED TO DOING is less manly than something YOU DEEMED not manly.

I've maintained relevance in every single post....while you've whined about how I said it.

"Facts" :lol:

Bro how hard you really gonna try to get to me with 0 success? :rofl: you act like I'm new around here and like I haven't dealt with internet wise guys like yourself before?...bro you ain't saying anything that can remotely affect me :lol: desperately bringing up some *** I joke about myself, let the wave ride for the sake of NT lulz, if you really believe I purposely swallow my own cum you got some issues, but whatever fam, I don't care, I think the joke is funny and I'm a good sport like that to let it ride...so go ahead bro, keep being the funny guy if it makes you feel accomplished...

The irony of you detailing the thread and blaming it on me....fam you need to grow the **** up investing so much energy on an internet wordplay battle...LIKE WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE???

Yes my logic is flawed, so ****ing what...that's my personal opinion fam, damb can I have a personal opinion and feel a certain type of way about something?...damb! :rofl:

"tasting your own nectar is less manly than not knowing how to drive."

Right.Yall really forgot yall arguing against  Steezy......the somebody who eats cum?

This dude Steezy out here questioning dude's man hood, but he in these streets eatting cum. That logic....

Last edited:
@ 23 you got time young lad, be 30+ and IMO not to sound like a douche, but your priorities got mixed up somewhere along the way....is not like is rocket science...lol
Gotta agree with this at 15 everybody is getting permits at 16 everyone is getting a license in VA. I don't see why you wouldn't be trying to do the same. If you don't obtain a license between the age of 16 and 25 your priorities are f*****. I know a grown woman i think she's 32, she just got a license its sad man. Everybody gotta drive you to work/pick you up , you can never be on YOUR time. I couldn't live like that.

So being a man is knowing how to use a drill, paint a wall, and tip your barber?

Geez, if that's the case then I'm not sure I even want to be a part of the man club. The examples you gave are straight up "short yellow school bus" type graduation requirements...:lol:

So being a man is knowing how to use a drill, paint a wall, and tip your barber?

Geez, if that's the case then I'm not sure I even want to be a part of the man club. The examples you gave are straight up "short yellow school bus" type graduation requirements...:lol:

Some of many of the skills I PERSONALLY feel a man of a certain age should know how to perform, is a matter of personal opinion, why are thou so irate bout it NT?...I wasn't addressing any of you in specifically.....take ease bros :smile:

The **** that riles NTers up sometimes
laugh.gif

Never change NT, never change.

There are some adults who (due to certain medical conditions) will never be able to drive, for their own safety and for the safety of others.
This pretty much sums up my situation. Currently on dialysis and have other underlying medical conditions. Even though its just dialysis I still have trouble concentrating on things. I'm 20 and I already feel like a loser cause I don't know how to drive. Eventually I'll learn how to drive. 

Not sure if anyone has said this but NinJaHoods doesn't drive right? If not, KSteezy, this is a low blow man. :smh:

I agree, you should have a license whether you need a car or not.

Shorty need to go to the hospital you got to call the ambulance because you can't drive her car pfffffft

Ain't no body different man

****** in NY are the best drivers when it comes to taking over the road. If I'm out of town and on the highway, a ***** sees my license plates and gets out the way cus he know it's about to get real. ****** out of town show NY drivers respect because we are the only region that can come go to another city and take over the streets, and drivers will just let us rock.
laugh.gif

Only place in the US that has worse drivers than NYC is PG County.
Agreed.
I agree, you should have a license whether you need a car or not.

This pretty much sums up my situation. Currently on dialysis and have other underlying medical conditions. Even though its just dialysis I still have trouble concentrating on things. I'm 20 and I already feel like a loser cause I don't know how to drive. Eventually I'll learn how to drive. 

This :smh:

Eff that I'm learning how to drive this year!

Learning how to drive at 21 don't sound too bad, besides I live in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom