I got a two quick questions really need help!

Okay Here are my two questions.

1. Alright I never tried this so I was wondering when you go to a store to get a hook up during FA/FL EA how does the whole process work. Like after you talk them down how do you get the sneaker because I'm sure you don't go to the register to pay for it. So how does the whole process go and how do you get your sneaker?
  2. And what are the best stores in nyc to try this and how much do people usually pay as a tip? I don't wanna look stupid and offer to pay like $10 when people usually pay like $20 or higher ?
Thanks a lot!

Yeah when you give your cash do you have to give them your fone number and go home and what till they call you or is it a way for you to receive the sneakersthat same day?

If the shoes are already there you dont have to give them your number and everything. If you know what you want, and have the cash for it everything should behandle right there to get the shoes.

Oh alright thanks a lot so if I know what I want and I have the money just give it to them and they will purchase the shoes using their account and then comeand give it to me and I walk out. Am I correct? I just thought they weren't allowed to purchase sneakers while they are working.

i used to just give my boy da money and he bring them to me when he got off or i wud stop by his crib and scoop dem. try to get super coo wit sumbody dat workder first

Oh ight good looks I know you gotta get cool with them first but I'm in a rush right now and just found out that you could go there and do the 50s withoutknowing an employee as long as you leave a tip or anything of the sort. So thats why I wanted to know if there is anyway I could get the kick on the spotbecause I'm trying to cop some goadomes before school and I doubt there is gonna be a 50s in august. However good looks look for the response. Anybody elseknow a way I could get the sneaker on the spot without having to wait until they get out off or going to they crib?

na if you don't know them i don't think you can juss get them on the spot unless there boss isn't around or something

Back
Top Bottom