I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

-Lil Derrick/Bulletproof (a former Hotboy with Wayne, BG, Turk, and Juve) left the label early on, even before the Hotboys ever released any albums. It is good to note that Lil Derrick is Baby and Slim's nephew. In 2003, he releases a joint album with Kayotic under Undisputed records. The album has several features from former Cash Money artists Turk and BG, and has a large buzz in New Orleans. Soon after, Lil Derrick and the CEO of Undisputed records are murdered.

87XXO.gif

Didnt even know this, dude had a nice verse on Spit N Game

Last edited:
Terrance Williams there half brother was the major player/shot caller of the group back in the days. Most people don't know that the name HotBoys held weight in streets of New Orleans. Because that was the name of the hitman/group he sent to kill people. Over money disputes,new competition,or just disrespecting them would have the HotBoys sent to you to either kill you. Or to find out what the problem is.

Nobody knows for a fact who was part of the original Hotboys. Because it was basically a hit squad. Its well documented that Terrance Williams had a falling out with Baby and Slim. Then he decided to snitch on Baby and Slim for old past murders. To get time reduced or let out of jail early. It started out as a rumor in the streets. But everyone found out it was true after the paperwork came was found and leaked to the public.

Whats crazy is. Is that i think thats who Ross was talking about at the end of "idols become rivals ". Don't forget about little brother an them lol.

If you know the real story. Then you would know that Baby,Wayne,B.G.,Turk,Juvie decided to call themselves the Hotboys. Because they respected and idolized Terrance Williams (Baby,s and Slim younger half brother). Because Terrance and his team (D boys and straight killers) made up and originated the Hotboys name.

Its like your brother being Big Meech. Then he gives you and the other brother start up money for your record label from his street money. He gets locked up. Then you call your future rap group B.M.F. Thats basically what happened.

You can kinda tell what rappers are really bout that. Especially the older ones. Birdman, Master P, J Prince, Ice T, Eazy E. All of 'em got that calm, cold and mature demeanor.

People really don’t know how serious Ice-T was in the streets of LA. Don’t let his appearance in Breakin fool you.

On November 3, 2009, B.G. was arrested in New Orleans, Louisiana after police pulled over his Chevrolet Tahoe for a routine traffic stop. It is rumored that he was leaving the home of his girlfriend in Uptown New Orleans when he was stopped by the police in Eastern New Orleans. During a search of the vehicle police found three guns, two of which were reported stolen. Police also found loaded magazines and two extended clips[citation needed] and some illegal drugs. B.G. was booked into the Orleans Parish Jail on an illegal carrying of weapons charge. B.G. appeared in court on November 5 and his incarceration and bond information were unknown to the press at that time.[8] On February 11, 2010, he appeared in court and entered a not guilty plea.[9] On July 18, 2012, B.G. was sentenced to 14 years in a federal prison for gun possession and witness tampering.[10

this sounds like OD amount of time for what he did...jeez.

wow

On November 3, 2009, B.G. was arrested in New Orleans, Louisiana after police pulled over his Chevrolet Tahoe for a routine traffic stop. It is rumored that he was leaving the home of his girlfriend in Uptown New Orleans when he was stopped by the police in Eastern New Orleans. During a search of the vehicle police found three guns, two of which were reported stolen. Police also found loaded magazines and two extended clips[citation needed] and some illegal drugs. B.G. was booked into the Orleans Parish Jail on an illegal carrying of weapons charge. B.G. appeared in court on November 5 and his incarceration and bond information were unknown to the press at that time.[8] On February 11, 2010, he appeared in court and entered a not guilty plea.[9] On July 18, 2012, B.G. was sentenced to 14 years in a federal prison for gun possession and witness tampering.[10

this sounds like OD amount of time for what he did...jeez.
i think he was already on probation for something else i believe

I don't know why I thought that n**** was getting out in like 6 months

I remember hearing the rumors throughout Texas when i was younger. About Pimp C getting jumping and kidnapped at a hotel by Master P,Boz,C-Murder and a few other No Limit associates (1 of them being Mia x,s now deceased husband). Pimp C was outnumbered and got jumping and pistol whipped badly. They say him getting multiple broken ribs changed his healthy longterm. It happened because Pimp started publicly talking bad in interviews and concerts about No Limit/Master P not paying him royalties and letting him own a percentage of a song Pimp C produced for P. Add to the fact that Pimp was mad about P disrespecting his mom over the phone.

Pimp C,s mom was UGK,s manager. Master P kept calling one afternoon demanding that he needed Pimp C to come to his Baton Rouge studio to produce a few songs for No Limit. Pimp C,s mom told P that Pimp C was going to be busy. While producing and working with a younger unknown artist that he had already paid Pimp for his services. Master P gets mad and tells her Pimp is just wasting time on lesser known rappers compared to him. They both go back and forth in a verbal argument which enhances Pimp C,s and Master P,s volitale up and down relationship that they had for some time.

The rumor i heard when i a kid on the street. Is that C-Murder was the main 1 with others hyping up Master P with others that they should kill Pimp C. Master P agrees to it. Calls up J Prince for the green light. J Prince tells Master P that body will drop and itll be a war in Texas and Louisiana if Pimp C is killed while they have him held hostage. Shortly after they release Pimp C. Nobody ever looked at Pimp C any lesser after that. Because Pimp C always hung around women. He rarely hung around a gang of men on his down time when he wasnt working. He liked being around the females. That was his game. And thats how he got set up at the hotel also. By a chick he was kicking it with.

CashMoney and No Limit had beef from the 1990,s as well. Thats why they never calaberated together. Rumor was that Terrance Williams (Baby,s younger Brother) had Master P,s cousin Watts killed. Watts was known to have a high body count/murders under his belt. They say local dealers would pay him to go body there enemies if need be. They say he was highly feared because thats all he was known for and did. Master P finds out that Terrance or his associates had something to do with him cousin getting killed. So he always had animosity towards Terrance,Baby,Slim. Rumor is that it was over Drug selling territory. Or it was over a beef the 2 rival crews Terrance and Watts where associated with. Remember thats a rumor not fact.

Sometime after that. Baby and Slim and Terrance go to visit Master P to ask them if they could calaberated musically. Because this is the mid 90,s when No Limit where in there prime. CashMoney was still independent without the Universal backing around this time. They didn't know that Master P knew or felt like Terrance having Watts his cousin killed. I forgot the specifics. But Master P puts hands and feet badly on eight Terrance or Slim. They say it was nothing but No Limit people there. So Baby had to take the L while 1 of his brothers get jumped in front of him while just watching. After the beating. They just leave and never retaliated back. Because P and No Limit was to big to beef with. Nobody was going to touch P back then. Or heads would roll literally afterwards.

Long story short. Nobody ever really won a war on the streets against Master P back then.

Whats funny is how them crackers lined bg up in court. They mentioned all them dudes at his trial like they had anything to do with his case.

- Yella Boy was rumored to have killed Mystikal's sister back in 1997 (Mystikal made a song called Murderer directed towards Yella Boy shortly after her death). Keep in mind this was during Cash Money's and No Limit's beef (Mystikal was No Limit back then). Baby is rumored to have ordered the hit and has bragged about it on songs back then.
When I was young I remember hearing someone in the Neville bros family was responsible for Mystikals sister death. That Baby rumor is false

I remember hearing about that BG case, he got played. I also remember seeing MAC's case on TV. They had a special about it. Basically showing he was innocent and the actual shooter confessed and the one witness was forced to change his testimony. It's sad as ****, it was on the Investigation Discovery channel. A few people on the jury said he was black with money and chains so he was a gangster and did it.

Baby had that permanent grill, so he got all that **** removed and some new teeth? Sounds painful. Removing those tats gotta be painful as hell too. Never understood why these fools want to tattoo their face.

I saw an interview last year with someone from NL or CM and they were saying the artists never really had beef. They used to be in the club all the time together since they all knew each other but Baby was trying to get them to beef.

I watched this special on Turk and his wife yesterday. He's going through it. His kids are home schooled, no one can come to their house. He's paranoid as ****. It was tough to see.

One of my boys is from NO, he was telling me back in 00 that there were mad rumors about Baby messing with men. I was a kid then and I didn't believe it but that rumor was everywhere.

Last edited:
But B.G. messed up by making videos with the associates of Telly. Talking about free Telly with some straight up killers around him in a specific video. Talking about affiliations and cases that only shouldve stayed off of cameras and phones and conversations all together. Like Kevin Gates said once before. If your related to or have past relationships with known felons/drug dealers/killers. Why have them in videos with you. Why have them go on tour with you?

If the police dont know about the relationships you have with certain individuals. Or evidence of a relationship. They cant get you by wanting you to snitch on someone. B.G. was always shooting himself in the foot. Hes defenately a talented spitter. He couldve been caking up right now in that Boosie lane musically. But cats dont want to think longterm. They just want to be ignorant forever.

I remember hearing about that BG case, he got played. I also remember seeing MAC's case on TV. They had a special about it. Basically showing he was innocent and the actual shooter confessed and the one witness was forced to change his testimony. It's sad as ****, it was on the Investigation Discovery channel. A few people on the jury said he was black with money and chains so he was a gangster and did it.

Baby had that permanent grill, so he got all that **** removed and some new teeth? Sounds painful. Removing those tats gotta be painful as hell too. Never understood why these fools want to tattoo their face.

I saw an interview last year with someone from NL or CM and they were saying the artists never really had beef. They used to be in the club all the time together since they all knew each other but Baby was trying to get them to beef.

I watched this special on Turk and his wife yesterday. He's going through it. His kids are home schooled, no one can come to their house. He's paranoid as ****. It was tough to see.

One of my boys is from NO, he was telling me back in 00 that there were mad rumors about Baby messing with men. I was a kid then and I didn't believe it but that rumor was everywhere.
Post the Turk video please

Rumors surrounding Mystikals sister getting murdered. Was both either by yellaboy,or by a Neville brothers family member. It was always those 2 rumors i heard. But none them became facts. Because Mystikal and nobody associated with his sister went into detail about who specifically did it. Her boyfriend Damion Neville knows something.

He gave a false confession. Because they said he was abused by the PD to confess that he did it. But it wasn't any evidence that he did do it. He later said he didn't do it. Im not sure if he went to trial. But he wasnt convicted or charged with the crime. He told police that he owed some Drug Dealers a large amount of money.

And that he was into it with them. He thought it couldve been them. But nobody was actually charged with her murder. I think Mystikal and his family knows who did it. Because New Orleans is small. Whether if it was Damion,the people he owed money to (could be linked to back to yellaboy). But no one knows what the facts of who actually did it.

I dont know what your talking about. From back then to now. No Limit and CashMoney was never cool with each other. Why do you think Master P said what he said in a interview a while back about Baby and CashMoney. He said the beef/problems he has with Baby. Is not actually from Babys past moves in the streets.

He said it was the people around/associates with CashMoney that hes always had a problem with. But he never goes into full detail about it. Just like he never goes into detail about the Pimp C kidnapping/murder attempt. Because he had a relationship with Pimp C and his mother. Out of respect Master P never talks about past drama to get more attention/clicks.

It would just open up a can of worms that have been dead. Master P and his family defenately thought Terrance or his team killed watts (Master P,s cousin). Because both Terrance Williams and Watts where apart of rival drug crews that where beefing at the time watts got shot up in his projects.

Think about it. Its a reason why No Limit and CashMoney never made music together. No Limit had colabs with everybody from the South back then that had a name. If it wasnt a real street issue between them. P wouldve helped CashMoney waaaaaaay back. P was collaborating with everybody but CashMoney back then.

Maybe some artists thought it wasn't a beef. Or was just cool with a couple of artist from opposite labels. Until i hear Master P or C-Murder say otherwise. Im believe what the streets was saying. Even if its not 100% the truth. Its some type of truth to it when the streets talk.

Back
Top Bottom