I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

I want to say it was either on the Breakfast Club or that Atlanta radio guy that does interviews. He had some dope interviews too. Interviewed O'Dell about Beats by the Pound and NL starting and the breakup. It was a good watch. It was one of them that said they had no beef. The media made it seem like there was a beef but they were in the clubs together, saw each other all the time. I don't know about P though because P always said there was no beef and Baby was the one always taking shots.

The Turk show with his wife was an Iyanla Vanzant special.

These are worth watching if you're a NL fan

Last edited:
Didn't know Magnolia Shorty got killed either :smh: and after reading up on it, that **** was brutal

So how many of y’all acually from the N.O. Or Louisiana? Didn’t know there were so many, hm bruh. :lol:

Jump off the porch back in ‘97/‘98

Last edited:
I’m always curious about Kane & Abel. They were Hispanic and had two big albums but I never hear anything about them since they left besides them writing books and ****. I’ve never heard where they’re from, when they started rapping and how they got signed to P and why they left.

"In 1999 Kane & Abel became entangled in a federal case involving the activities of convicted New Orleans drug lord Richard Pena. Investigators alleged that Kane & Abel distributed cocaine for Pena. During the investigation, they were asked to testify against No Limit Records CEO Master P, but the rappers refused, Master P was never charged in the case. In June ( two years after Pena had pleaded guilty on his own), Kane & Abel would agree to a plea bargain that would allow the brothers to plead guilty to drug possession with intent to distribute. Under the agreement, they would serve six months in a prison boot camp & the rest of the 24-month sentence in a halfway house or home detention.[2] On May 7, 2001 Kane & Abel's lawyers reached an agreement with prosecutors in which they admitted to committing misprision of a felony by refusing to report to federal agents about the activities of drug lord Richard Pena.[3] On September 14, 2001 it was reported that Kane & Abel were sentenced to three years in jail in the federal case due to them admitting to committing misprision of a felony.( which means that they refused to report, or CONCEALED a crime."

Damn, Kane and Abel were black and Puerto Rican from the Bronx. No one in NY ever talked about them. I would have copped their CDs back then if I knew that. Crazy how they left and we never heard **** about it.

Damn Mac got 30 to life in prison, dude went off back in the day.

For something he didn’t do. That’s what’s so crazy about it. Someone stepped up and confessed and the department said no thanks. Then their “witness” confessed to making **** up. The town this happened in is real racist tho so it’s all bad.

And they used his lyrics in court against him :smh: Mac could of had a bright future if this unfortunate situation didn’t happen.

Damn. That's a helluva commute. On a sidenote what you know about Pennyland !!

You talking about that place in the lower 9th? Heard of it never been..why, what
was it?

I used to be in Corner Pocket during those times :lol: Key West, Main Event

Forget the spots ‘cross the river and brick city :lol:

So it seems everybody goes to Shamrock on Sundays now ... ghetto *** D&B :lol:

Last edited:
So how many of y’all acually from the N.O. Or Louisiana? Didn’t know there were so many, hm bruh. :lol:

Jump off the porch back in ‘97/‘98

I’m from the north shore. Was always in the 9th ward as a kid because family lived there. Dated a chick from McMain. Worked at Toyota of New Orleans summers as a teen.

You talking about that place in the lower 9th? Heard of it never been..why, what
was it?

I used to be in Corner Pocket during those times :lol: Key West, Main Event

Forget the spots ‘cross the river and brick city :lol:

So it seems everybody goes to Shamrock on Sundays now ... ghetto *** D&B :lol:

Nah Pennyland was a arcade spot off of Canal st. Basically a hang out spot after school. Used to bust *** on Street Fighter and Killer Instinct up in there and holla at broads. Cats used to stay getting jumped in there tho so you had to keep your head on a swivel. Dem dudes from Fortier and John mac was ruthless !!! This was during my high school years. Place been shut down tho.

I’m always curious about Kane & Abel. They were Hispanic and had two big albums but I never hear anything about them since they left besides them writing books and ****. I’ve never heard where they’re from, when they started rapping and how they got signed to P and why they left.
they were hispanic????
i thought they were just some light skinned black dudes

they were hispanic????
i thought they were just some light skinned black dudes

Black and Rican from the Bronx

Shake It Like a Dog was dope. I gotta look that up, probably sounds terrible today.

I remember that Off the Tank album that came out in like 1999

When Juvie was a bounce rapper - Bounce for the Juvenile.

Ricky B, DJ Jubilee, Partner & Crime, Prime Time, Kilo, Pimp Daddy, Cheeky Black, Katey Red, Hot Boy Ronald, Josephine Johnny,

Prime Bounce music

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom