I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

The ones who complain about their fries gotta order them the correct way which is by ordering them: light well done fries or if you want them extra crispy then well done fries. I personally like them well done.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Extra toasted buns tho

Last edited:
Shouldn't the default / standard way already be the right way?

This, I shouldn't have to tell any place to make it any different then what they already do unless it's subtracting or adding an extra condiment for my own liking.

Shake Shack vs In and Out is debatable.

I always had in and out above everything no competition. But shake shack is up there.

Shake shack is good, but for the $9 or so a shack stack costs, plus the extra for fries and a drink, it's better burgers that can be had.

Won't stop me from having it from time to time though.

The only good things shake shack has going for them is their shakes and their cheese sauce. Their burgers are okay.

The only good things shake shack has going for them is their shakes and their cheese sauce. Their burgers are okay.

The double shack burger isn't just OK. Cut it out.
the double shack burger is a wannabe double double. If I was to get a burger from shake shack, it'd be the bacon cheeseburger because bacon saves their burgers.

So basically people who hate on in n out = people who never leave their house often?

Back
Top Bottom