I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

lemme start off
A. NY >>>> that state/city where Compton is located.
B. Shake shack burgers >>> 5 Guys burgers
C. 5 guys fries >>>>> shake shack fries
D. Never had In & out but its on the bucket list.
E. WingStop is mediocre at best
D.

Had this burger spot coming from SoCal it's before the grapevines

At the outlets

It's called juicy burger or something

**** was like in n out but better

Only location was at those outlets and in Bakersfield
5-must-hit-burger-pit-stops-on-the-way-to-vegas
One of the only benefits of living in the IE :pimp:

Baker's is the truth.

Last edited:
In n outs pretty good

But...

On two occasions I've gotten sick immediately after eating In N Out... they cook it fresh, so either it got contaminated or wasn't cooked all the way.

I have been hearing about in and out for years and years. Mainly on NT. So when I was out in cali a couple months ago it was literally the first place I stopped off the plane. Absolute trash, nothing special about it at all. 5 guys is better, about 5 local places where I live are better. And I went back a second time cause I thought it might have been a bad location. Made me sick the second time. Honestly I'd rather go to Wendy's.

Everybody knows it goes like this
Steak and Shake
Shake Shack
Culvers
Five Guys
Getting mauled by a bear
In & Out

Californian Trash.

If we talking big time burger chains I like mine from greaseball pimple faced 18 year olds at WHATABURGER.
Give me anything off the All-Time favorite menu over that nasty crap.

does NYC have an in-n-out burger?

whataburger > in-n-out

Last edited:
Just had a double double with a side of cheeseburger yesterday after Disneyland :nthat:

Everybody knows it goes like this
Steak and Shake
Shake Shack
Culvers
Five Guys
Getting mauled by a bear
In & Out

Solid run down. I *** with steak and shake when I see them. They aren't where I live though. And yeah culvers kills it for fast food.

I live 4 minutes away from 2 in and out and haven't been there in more than 2 years :lol:. Don't even miss it honestly

I'll come back when they have bacon as an option which is going to be never :smh:

Last night I was eating a cheeseburger at this institution and I seriously started getting emotional knowing that there are people out there who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger. It's gotta be one of the biggest L's that has ever been dealt.

innout1-553x415.jpg

This pic looks bomb, OP. I need to move to the west coast.

Back
Top Bottom