I just got ripped off by Nike

Over the holidays, I ordered some stuff off the Nike online store using the 25% off coupon and the free shipping which came with orders over $100.

2 of the items came in, but the last item, Huarache Trainers, didn't (the order got cancelled).

Now, I see my size online and it's back to $91.97, and I contacted them and they won't give me the 25% off, which means if I buy them it's going to cost me over $100 with shipping.

When I ordered them, they were $68.98 but the coupon expired, and I'm not about to pay shipping again.

Is there anything I can do?

Over the holidays, I ordered some stuff off the Nike online store using the 25% off coupon and the free shipping which came with orders over $100.

2 of the items came in, but the last item, Huarache Trainers, didn't (the order got cancelled).

Now, I see my size online and it's back to $91.97, and I contacted them and they won't give me the 25% off, which means if I buy them it's going to cost me over $100 with shipping.

When I ordered them, they were $68.98 but the coupon expired, and I'm not about to pay shipping again.

Is there anything I can do?

So exactly did nike rip you off. The product was not available during the discount, they didnt charge you and now they have the item in stock. Ill admit it sucks for you but they didnt rip you off.

So exactly did nike rip you off. The product was not available during the discount, they didnt charge you and now they have the item in stock. Ill admit it sucks for you but they didnt rip you off.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

It was available, then they cancelled his order saying they were out of stock, only to have the item back up now.

I see both sides to the argument. You might want to call and inquire about your previous order number and say it's in stock now and you'd like it for that price. Again ask for a supervisor. Nike is usually good with their Customer Service. But I wouldn't be surprised if they shot you down on this one.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

It was available, then they cancelled his order saying they were out of stock, only to have the item back up now.

I see both sides to the argument. You might want to call and inquire about your previous order number and say it's in stock now and you'd like it for that price. Again ask for a supervisor. Nike is usually good with their Customer Service. But I wouldn't be surprised if they shot you down on this one.

they didnt rip you off your item was probley out of stock, now its been restocked and you feel ripped off. LOL

they didnt rip you off your item was probley out of stock, now its been restocked and you feel ripped off. LOL

It was clearly stocked, there was a FSR and when I hit up live chat the sales rep told me that it was pending delivery and it would most likely not be cancelled (it was already delayed once).

I'm probably going to ask for a supervisor. Any particular way how I'd do this?

It was clearly stocked, there was a FSR and when I hit up live chat the sales rep told me that it was pending delivery and it would most likely not be cancelled (it was already delayed once).

I'm probably going to ask for a supervisor. Any particular way how I'd do this?

Control the conversation. Don't let them tell you what they can do for you. Or else they'll run you off the phone... Goodluck tho.

Control the conversation. Don't let them tell you what they can do for you. Or else they'll run you off the phone... Goodluck tho.

just call and speak with the rep first. give him your order #, and explain the situation. if he doesn't want to do anything for you, ask to speak with a supervisor.

but remember, be polite. it's not this person's fault (or the supervisors) that your order got messed up.

good luck.

just call and speak with the rep first. give him your order #, and explain the situation. if he doesn't want to do anything for you, ask to speak with a supervisor.

but remember, be polite. it's not this person's fault (or the supervisors) that your order got messed up.

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom