I live a life of solitude.

Brah's I love this thread.

I often go out at night to a popular area of the city just to people watch, or take the train and let my mind wander as people come in and out.

I really feel what your all saying and it's nice to know that i'm not the only one in the world who feels this way.

Make sure you take advantage of your solitude, I mean the whole word is its own solitude itself; once you see this you'll realize there's nothing missing and you'll soon feel better about being.

:pimp:

There's nothing wrong with being a loner. I prefer a life of introversion. I learn so much about myself, the world, and others by simply taking myself out of the equation and simply observing. It allows me to analyze my experiences and gain perspective. Every now and then I'll venture out in to the chaos of the world, but for the most part there's no place I'd rather be than in the comfort of my own home doing what I want, and being who I want without the judgement or speculation of others.

Really resonated with me. Thank you.

I wouldn't say i'm an introvert because i happen to like going out and being in new places... but 1-2 times a week i like to just be left alone with my thoughts and my music and just clear my head... I CAN"T be around someone all the time because i get real agitated

SRS QUESTION BROS

"Happiness is only real when shared."
How do those that stick to themselves relate to that.

I was watching a documentary called Map for Saturday (great watch btw) about solo backpackers
One guy that just started on his trek, said:
"So I got to the Eiffel Tower. And i looked around like, 'I'm here'... now what?"

Can we truly have happiness when we're by ourselves?
Do you guys know what I mean?

Last edited:
I went from wildnout with my homies to having a complete disconnect from the world. I f'd up my relationship with a homie and caused a chain reaction and caused others to stay away from me. I went 4 years like this. I decided to man up and make things right. It's been a good month and everything is starting to pick up where I left off.

Dog i have no friends plus i live in Orlando Florida where i know of no one talk about bored and starting life over man. I'm how many years old and had to move back in with my mother.

Last edited:
Dog i have no friends plus i live in Orlando Florida where i know of no one talk about bored and starting life over man. I'm how many years old and had to move back in with my mother.
Let me assist you. 

Sunday:

Start at Graffiti Junktion in Thornton Park around 1p for a Bloody Mary or a couple beers. 

Drop in at Burton's just down the block and have a cold one and enjoy some free popcorn and pool.

About 3p or so, head over to Hooch and have a F'ing blast with all the dime pieces that hang out there on Sunday's. That place will pop until about 10p, easy. 

Wen I go to fla ima hit u up.
We can hit up taz 8)

Let me assist you. 

Sunday:

Start at Graffiti Junktion in Thornton Park around 1p for a Bloody Mary or a couple beers. 
Drop in at Burton's just down the block and have a cold one and enjoy some free popcorn and pool.
About 3p or so, head over to Hooch and have a F'ing blast with all the dime pieces that hang out there on Sunday's. That place will pop until about 10p, easy. 

alright, I'll ask my brother. Why can't i go with you?

Back
Top Bottom