I live a life of solitude.

Yea dog I usually go to mia once during da summer.
SRS.

taz tho dats up 2 u and yo $$$$ lol

Ur never alone when you have God

oh wait.....
come on now lol....
mean.gif

dog for fun I got in the kitchen to grab a shopping bag from the grocery store store throw it in the air and keep smacking it to keep it in the air..... That's how bored I am

Dog you got me beat only because I'm tired of going to my cellphone and typing.

"All of man's troubles come from his inability to sit quietly in a room by himself." - Arnold Rothstein

Wanna have some fun? U have a dog.. Get some peanut butter :nerd:

Ayo :lol:

But I always enjoy my time to myself and have always preffered being alone than in a group. But its like JJ said, you gotta find the balance. I feel like everything in life has a balance

it's all about perspective

don't let anyone else define happy for you

Indeed. These past few years I've really come to embrace my introversion. I realized I was allowing others to dictate what I should be doing or how to "be". Its not healthy to fight who you are.

Last edited:

sometimes i like to catch the 70 bus from start to finish...from Archives all the way up to Silver Spring...

i like watching the neighborhoods change going up 7th Street and onto Georgia Avenue...

i often find public transit relaxing, im not in control but im still going where i want to be...

just throw on some headphones and sit back...
hate public transportation mostly, but some days i really relate to this

I used to be scared to go to the movies alone. Now its the only way I can enjoy going to the movies. If I go with someone I cant enjoy it as much.
Also used to think traveling alone was terrible, now I exclusively travel solo. Its much easier, no hassle, and I get to enjoy a new city more.
People are terrible and genuinely dont care about others so...........

sometimes i like to catch the 70 bus from start to finish...from Archives all the way up to Silver Spring...
i like watching the neighborhoods change going up 7th Street and onto Georgia Avenue...
i often find public transit relaxing, im not in control but im still going where i want to be...

I thought I was the only one that did this. :wow:

Usually on Saturday mornings I'll park my car by the bus stop by my house and take the #16 bus down Oracle Rd all the way to the station by the airport. From there I'll skate around the neighborhoods down there and eat at a Mexican spot solo. The owner can't pronounce my Arabic name so he calls me Rodrigo :lol:

The bus ride over is just relaxing. I haven't told my friends I do this yet :lol:

I think movies alone would be good this person @Summer92 always falls asleep when we are watching movies together then there's other people who talk ...

I thought I was the only one that did this. :wow:

Usually on Saturday mornings I'll park my car by the bus stop by my house and take the #16 bus down Oracle Rd all the way to the station by the airport. From there I'll skate around the neighborhoods down there and eat at a Mexican spot solo. The owner can't pronounce my Arabic name so he calls me Rodrigo :lol:

The bus ride over is just relaxing. I haven't told my friends I do this yet :lol:

I do this on the subway sometimes when i have a free day. I've met a few amount of people to and that was cool.

I go to movies solo alot. I cant go with my girl or anything because she doesnt pay attention after 10 mins and just start being annoying lol

Last edited:
And bruh, you're not a true introvert if you get negative feels living a life of solitude. Meet some people! No shots

:pimp:

There's nothing wrong with being a loner. I prefer a life of introversion. I learn so much about myself, the world, and others by simply taking myself out of the equation and simply observing. It allows me to analyze my experiences and gain perspective. Every now and then I'll venture out in to the chaos of the world, but for the most part there's no place I'd rather be than in the comfort of my own home doing what I want, and being who I want without the judgement or speculation of others.

Man I'm trying to be on that. Can't wait til I get my own little studio apt. and people leave me the ef alone.

All of this. I LOVE being alone, and I'm interested in so many things that I really can't remember the last time I've been bored.

I purposely take the bus to and from school to enjoy the tranquil ride and listen to albums in full, but I might have to try that idea of just hopping on one day and riding until the last stop :pimp:

:pimp:

There's nothing wrong with being a loner. I prefer a life of introversion. I learn so much about myself, the world, and others by simply taking myself out of the equation and simply observing. It allows me to analyze my experiences and gain perspective. Every now and then I'll venture out in to the chaos of the world, but for the most part there's no place I'd rather be than in the comfort of my own home doing what I want, and being who I want without the judgement or speculation of others.

This is me...

bro i take the bus to school and back in the morning i bump this song

(i hiiiighly recommend this tape to everybody to me its solid)

it gets me through the day really

far as being a loner i was born in this **** and these days its nothing to me all i need is music (i do agree there needs to be a balance im working on it
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom