I love my Ducks(cheerleaders)

30t6p3b.gif
Oregon's cheerleaders are among some of the finest in the nation and I don't throw that term around. They aren't touching the USC Song Girls though
pimp.gif

My buddies Kam Brown and Drew Viney plays bball there, they have some stories...

You name drop too much.

30t6p3b.gif
Oregon's cheerleaders are among some of the finest in the nation and I don't throw that term around. They aren't touching the USC Song Girls though
pimp.gif

My buddies Kam Brown and Drew Viney plays bball there, they have some stories...

You name drop too much.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

You name drop too much.

Word. Aint like anyone's checking for the UO bball team...
ohwell.gif

I love my Ducks
pimp.gif

You name drop too much.

ohwell.gif

I love my Ducks
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

You name drop too much.

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

You name drop too much.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

You name drop too much.

ohwell.gif

I love my Ducks
pimp.gif

Yeah nobody cares about bball there now...but half those girls have something they said
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom