I LOVE THE 90'S (BASKETBALL EDITION)

What happened to this thread? Had to search for it...

Maybe I missed them, but I have not seen these on here yet...anyone want these?

8)
glasses.gif
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Thank you for bumping my thread. I know some of you have some new pick ups to post.
AIR UNLIMITED

rbn718
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Joerdan23 - I have 2 of those Nike Air Bag sheets. They came from those seats that had Air Bags as cushions that used to be in all the Nike stores. I friend of mine used to work at one and he gave them to me.

Ksmith - sick Pumps......those sz 9.5 or 10 and for sale by any chance? :smile:
smile.gif
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Maybe I should change the name of the thread to WDYWT 90's edition. Lets wear some of this vintage heat.

Flint... They're a Size 10.5.... A little tight on my Size 11 feet... but they are a grail for me.... Just obtained myself, and at this point not for sale.... Took awhile to find them in this condition for a decent price.....

those baby jordans are awesome. one day my babies will wear jordans and af1's - i can't wait.
TEAM-AF-ONE
IF I HAD A DIME FOR EVERY RHYMER WHO BUST GUNS I'D PROBABLY HAVE A COOL MIL FOR MY SONS IN TRUST FUNDS

dope stuff everyone
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

anyone trying to sell anything in a size 12 lemme know what you tryna get off.
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Back
Top Bottom