I love when companies take shots at each other.

The humor is appreciated.
Shows the company has some personality.

For those that are saying they should stop with the jokes and just show and prove...lighten up.
A company has to advertise regardless so they may as well add some humor into it.

Ya not that serious.

Samsung has put millions on advertising, thats why theyre are the most known android phone ever. You know this cause old people bring uo the word galaxy nowadays. Everything used to be iphones to them and every tablet was (still is sorta) an ipad, but coming in second (far second lol), galaxy has made a name for itself lol.

I love android. I have an s4. Samsung puts a bunch of useless **** on there so I think it slows it down a bit. There are plenty more good android devices out there but its just the one I took. Because the most popular ones will most likely get the most attention in the dev world. Ive used ios, and I hate that theres no back button. And not much settings you can change. Its idiot proof. I love the camera though. I am not swayed by megapixels. I like quality. I wish there was an android with an apples cam with slow mo and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom