...I made them OG ........MUST SEE......!!!

Great Job!

Nice Concords too...

You just had to sneak them in the picture didn't you..

grin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by crup a holic

nice work....but sill ugly

this. the green is all wrong!
sick.gif
I found this green in an old picture(pg1), i wanted something bright and i did it....
But ....now i found something WAY BETTER......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......I 'll do it and i'll be back!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by crup a holic

nice work....but sill ugly

this. the green is all wrong!
sick.gif
I found this green in an old picture(pg1), i wanted something bright and i did it....
But ....now i found something WAY BETTER......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......I 'll do it and i'll be back!!!
wink.gif

This is one Nike talker that never has to worry about paint chipping, great job my dude but still prefer the olive green as opposed to bright green, but hey they're your kicks you can paint them all the colors of the rainbow as long as you like it, also are the paints you use only in Greece or do they sell them in the states as well? I got some chipping on my 02 ix's midsole and am contemplating touching them up

This is one Nike talker that never has to worry about paint chipping, great job my dude but still prefer the olive green as opposed to bright green, but hey they're your kicks you can paint them all the colors of the rainbow as long as you like it, also are the paints you use only in Greece or do they sell them in the states as well? I got some chipping on my 02 ix's midsole and am contemplating touching them up

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Haha... i buy ''angelus paint's'' from US my friend..."turtlefeathers.net"!!! Awesome colors and super fast shipping!!!
And yes i never had problem with paint chipping...i use carefully sandpaper, and i paint them only once!!! I wear  them to death, no problem at all !!!

***I 'll make a thread next month, with the biggest surprize fot you NKTer's......!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Haha... i buy ''angelus paint's'' from US my friend..."turtlefeathers.net"!!! Awesome colors and super fast shipping!!!
And yes i never had problem with paint chipping...i use carefully sandpaper, and i paint them only once!!! I wear  them to death, no problem at all !!!

***I 'll make a thread next month, with the biggest surprize fot you NKTer's......!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom