I miss HBO Entourage.

What are you talking about? The show was consistently nominated for Emmy's and Golden Globes since it aired. A lot of people were watching Entourage Sunday nights as well.
Never said it didn’t have any of these things, compared to what ppl feel that HBO promotes or still gets buzz from viewers now Entourage is behind a couple shows …It is what it is, if they felt like it would be that big of a hit right now that PC **** y’all talk about ain’t stopping em

hennessy hennessy I just wrapped up watching the entire series last week. It’s a time capsule for sure and I didn’t want it to end. Like a lot of fans I remember being disappointed with the last couple of seasons when they originally aired, but watching the show on a continuous stream changed my view. I was surprised the movie wasn’t on HBO MAX, I ended up having to watch it on Prime.

hennessy hennessy I just wrapped up watching the entire series last week. It’s a time capsule for sure and I didn’t want it to end. Like a lot of fans I remember being disappointed with the last couple of seasons when they originally aired, but watching the show on a continuous stream changed my view. I was surprised the movie wasn’t on HBO MAX, I ended up having to watch it on Prime.

Im on S7E2 right now so we’ll see if it takes a turn for the worse. I don’t want it to end either. My girls not into it so I have to watch on my own time and I’ve been staying up late to get an episode or two in here and there. I’m here getting an ep in on my lunch break like an addict :lol:

E is so lame man smh.

I've had no issues finding the show on HBO Max, actually have it saved in my favorites. Don't understand why the movie isn't on it though

I say this as a fan, the movie sucks. But that's only because they waited too long to make it. Had it come out closer to the ending of the show I think the sentiment would be better.

The boys reunited for the 20th anniversary of Entourage at MegaCon in Orlando. Went to their panel and got autographs at their table. The 4 of them were so friendly and nice. Seemed really appreciative of all the fans. Turtle and I talked football for a couple min. Was an awesome experience meeting them.

20240201_200830.jpg

20240201_171217.jpg

God I miss this show.

Back
Top Bottom