I must eat at The Habit......Best and Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America

The best burger I've had was at 5 guys but then realized the burger was 1500 calories..never again

Also there is a 5 guys in the shopping center where my gym is so it's an easy pass

Habit is good.

Forgot how 5 guys burgers taste but their cajun fries are 
smokin.gif

In N Out is ehhhh. The Pink Lemonade though, 
smokin.gif

The Habit is :/...tastes like a mom and pop burger joint down any street.

Smash Burger is :/...a more expensive Wendy's cheese burger

For Me:
Five Guys (everywhere)
In N Out (west coast)
Tommy's Chili Burger (LA) do not try if you have high cholesterol LOL

Honorable mention
Fatburger (west coast)
Super Douper (Bay area)
Fudruckers (everywhere)

My favorite hod dog:
Grey's Papaya (nyc)

Favorite sandwhich:
Tosties (nyc)

I have lived in the southwest most of my life (LA,ABQ,Bay Area) and i like Chipotle and Pollo Loco...((shrug))

Habit is :smokin Like it better than In N Out and In N Out is my ****. 5 Guys is the worst out the 3, insane portions but quality isn't as good except the fries that you get 5 pounds of.

Really though, Portillo's has better burgers than pretty much everything on that burger side... let alone their other food. I guess since it isnt just a burger joint that the burger was not part of this.

I'll take 5 Guys > innout anyday.
I live in cali and haven't ate innout in 2 years and don't miss it. I'll murk 5 Guys anyday tho.

And man I gotta try the habit now, it's only 20mins away in Vallejo... Will try next week

Last edited:
Not really big on 5 guys.

In n out is my go to spot. I live right by one. I can get a decent meal for around $7 up there.

Ima assume shake shack didn't make the list because its hard to consider it fast food. They don't have a drive thru and their prices are a tad bit more then your usual fast food spot.

Portillos is real good though. Defenitely will go there next time I'm by buena park.

Portillios really is the GOAT in chicago :smokin

Mc Allister's is trash

Jersey Mike's should be higher

Einsteins is whatever :rolleyes

Had Chick-fil-A yesterday :smokin

5 Guys and Smashburger are essentially the same, nothing to brag about

Carl's Jr and Hardee's sucks

Sonic should be in the bottom half

Moe's southwest sucked

KFC is WOAT

Conclusion: I've ate at more on that list than i'm proud of :\

Tried The Habit because some clown I work with said it was better than IN-N-OUT. Should have known he was wrong, but I am always open to try new things. It was OK, but I still prefer IN-N-OUT over any other chain burger spot.

If I lived in the midwest though, you bet your *** id be at chipotle all the time just to get my fix.
midwest, well Chicago (can't speak for other cities) has a ton of damn good, authentic burrito spots 

Little Village and Pilsen have like 6 on every block 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I eat at the habit like once every 1-2 weeks. Always get the bacon charburger with avocado and cheese :smokin

On top of decent food the chick working the register got a huge mass :wow: that thang probably been hypnotizing a ***** to return or something :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom