I must eat at The Habit......Best and Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America

if any of you eat at mcdonalds then i cant take your opinions seriously since i bet most of you do.

no thanks jefferson

Something must be wrong with ur tastebuds
Nope, y'all must be on that "rustle attempt" steez again. Both those places are good
I've never been to White Castle
I've had those frozen White Castle burgers from the grocery store
5 guys taste like that but with a whole bunch of toppings
Only good thing about 5 guys is the fries and how they cook it in peanut oil
agreed.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D350

I'm salty zaxby got beat out popeye's (I love popeye's 
pimp.gif
) and chick-fil-a (really love chick-fil-a too 
pimp.gif
). Zaxby's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the chicken spots on that list 

I find all specialty burgers underwhelming, they ALWAYS missing something. unseasoned beef 
indifferent.gif

Burgers at 5 Guys > Burgers at In-N-Out

Animal fries are in a league of their own, doe
Along w the service at In-N-Out
One time in HS me n momma dukes were in the drive thru line
She forgot her cash n cards at home ; all she had was checks
Dude at the window said "We don't accept checks but don't worry about it, just drop off the money next time you come " :pimp:

Portillo's better than In N' Out?

I've never tried anything there except for their hot dogs and the dipped Italian beef :pimp:

its a bit different than in & out because its charbroiled n no real special sauce or anything. but adding grilled onions and its BOMB. especially for a place where it is def not their forte. Portillo's basically doesn't have a single bad item on the menu, IMO.

I've never been to White Castle
I've had those frozen White Castle burgers from the grocery store
5 guys taste like that but with a whole bunch of toppings
Only good thing about 5 guys is the fries and how they cook it in peanut oil

Sure, k

Smash burger is the best burger chain.

In and out is the most overrated, it was average at best. Shake shack/smash burger >>>>>> in and out

Last edited:
Shack Shake might have been the wackest burger I've ever eaten.

The hype and the live webcam stream of the place got me hyped, but was let down when I ate it. :lol:

I thought shake shack was pretty good, the joint with the fried stuffed portobello mushroom was banging IMO.

I thought shake shack was pretty good, the joint with the fried stuffed portobello mushroom was banging IMO.

That thing is good.

Getting one of those with some fries and a drink comes out to around $15 though. That's not good but the burger is pretty good

just had the habit for lunch today, but only because the drive thru line at in-n-out was supreme camp out status. in n out > the habit
A good burger spot also is umami burger
There's one in palo alto, Oakland, sf, and a few in SoCal
The Bub burger and manly fries are
pimp.gif
i wouldn't call umami a fast food spot. their truffle burger is the truth tho. father's office is still my fav LA burger followed by golden state and umami

There's a 5 Guys, Chik fil A, and Portillos within a mile of me. I made sure to renew my gym membership before I moved here. Im eating good b.

In n Out is better than 5 guys but just barely. And only animal style. I'm rarely in 5 guys cuz I ain't paying almost a dub for a burger fries and pop.

Chick fila is straight but sometimes i gets two sandwiches and the chicken in one of em is a completely different size than the chicken in the other one.

there #7 is the best breakfast though 8)

I love Fuddruckers. It's sad that there's no locations in Ohio anymore.

Chick fila is straight but sometimes i gets two sandwiches and the chicken in one of em is a completely different size than the chicken in the other one.

there #7 is the best breakfast though 8)

I wish Chik-fil-a would sell the biscuits separate, they're incredibly god.

Back
Top Bottom