I need a job so I can get a car VOL. what do I do

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Anyways, you seem pretty ungrateful. Just because he has the $$$ doesn't mean he has to get you a car, especially since you already have one.

I am grateful for what I have. But it's like he keeps making up excuses not to get me a car. I'd be okay if he told me that straight up. No need to getmy hopes up.

You should be trying to find a job in the first place not because you want to get a car.

And even if your dad bought you a car and you you wasn't employed who was going to pay for insurance.

People got their priorities mixed up.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

are you Indian
nerd.gif
don't mean to offend anyone just wondering. Because with my Indian friends their parents are the same way.

No my friend.

you applied at the wrong time for safe and luckys

try applying now...i know they were hiring again 3 weeks ago since my friend is a manager and my other friend works there as well

Well than get on your grind and find a job. I'm telling you look around for golf courses. The hours are
pimp.gif
and unless you are an avid baseball fan youwon't be missing any important sporting events during the day.

The course I work at I go in from 1 to Close which is usually around 7ish. It supplies me with cash that I can spend going out to bars or doing whatever with.

EDIT- Why would you not want to make money throughout the summer and then go back to school with it? That's pretty much what most college students do.However, another alternative would be to take summer school classes and stay on campus and maybe get a job at a restaurant to fund partying.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

you applied at the wrong time for safe and luckys

try applying now...i know they were hiring again 3 weeks ago since my friend is a manager and my other friend works there as well
Thanks for the info. Part of the reason why I don't want to keep the job is because I don't want to get too addicted to making money. I goback to school in the fall.

I dont know why yall telling dude to get a job. A select amount of people in this world don't have to work until they graduate college. I wish i didnt haveto work until after college, but i wasnt blessed with that lifestyle. Maybe he is, so just let him do him. lol.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I dont know why yall telling dude to get a job. A select amount of people in this world don't have to work until they graduate college. I wish i didnt have to work until after college, but i wasnt blessed with that lifestyle. Maybe he is, so just let him do him. lol.
huh? did you read his post. he said his Dad told him he has to get a job in order to get a new car. And he wants a new car. Therefore he islooking for a job, so that his Dad will buy him a new car.

Your dad is teaching you a lesson for you to get a car the hard way the way that he had to probably when he was your age. My parents are well off and can getme a car but they chose not to because they want me to get it myself. I'm a second year college student and I've been saving for a decent car that canget me from point a to b.

good luck finding one nothing you can really do but apply and stay persistent...
tricking your dad is shady tho you dont deserve a car
public trans. for you

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I dont know why yall telling dude to get a job. A select amount of people in this world don't have to work until they graduate college. I wish i didnt have to work until after college, but i wasnt blessed with that lifestyle. Maybe he is, so just let him do him. lol.
huh? did you read his post. he said his Dad told him he has to get a job in order to get a new car. And he wants a new car. Therefore he is looking for a job, so that his Dad will buy him a new car.
Good catch, i meant his plan to get and ditch the job. I dont condone it but i guess he knows what hes doing.

huh? did you read his post. he said his Dad told him he has to get a job in order to get a new car. And he wants a new car. Therefore he is looking for a job, so that his Dad will buy him a new car.
Good catch, i meant his plan to get and ditch the job. I dont condone it but i guess he knows what hes doing.
You just need to be able to completely understand my situation. I don't need the car, it's more of a want. Even if I don't get it, Iwon't die. This post made me come of as a spoiled snobby kid.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

smh get a job and keep it.

tricking your dad and making him pay for the whole car
smh.gif
It's not technically paying for the whole car. The car I have now was paid for by my mom. My dad didn't contribute on getting this car atall.

While everybody is flaming dude I'm a freshman in college to. Only experience I have is fast food. And I can't find a job for *$@$. I don't want towork fast food.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by HighRep87

tricking your dad ftl.
I don't live with him. He has the money but he's stingy. All I was asking for was a used car that's no more than 20k. I would be trading in my current car for it and that would go towards the down payment. IMO it should be easy to get me a used car, it's not like I was asking for a new one. Even then he could afford that too. And the nerve he has... He can't even get me my car without a job but he's telling me that he wants to trade his his porche for a new one. It was around my bday and xmas when I asked him to get me a car. Also, I expected him to pay for my tuition without a problem, and he only ends up paying literally half. When he writes me a check for tuition, he'll give me $_____.82 cents if that's half.
He owes you NOTHING.. you are your own person.. i guess i see it a little different from you because my dad was a coward. Whatever I have isbecause I worked for it... I never asked my old man for nothing.

he's not trying to be a spoiled snob, his Dad pump faked him, he said he's rather that his dad never did that so he would not have got his hopes up.

tricking your dad ftl.
I don't live with him. He has the money but he's stingy. All I was asking for was a used car that's no more than 20k. I would be trading in my current car for it and that would go towards the down payment. IMO it should be easy to get me a used car, it's not like I was asking for a new one. Even then he could afford that too. And the nerve he has... He can't even get me my car without a job but he's telling me that he wants to trade his his porche for a new one. It was around my bday and xmas when I asked him to get me a car. Also, I expected him to pay for my tuition without a problem, and he only ends up paying literally half. When he writes me a check for tuition, he'll give me $_____.82 cents if that's half.
He owes you NOTHING.. you are your own person.. i guess i see it a little different from you because my dad was a coward. Whatever I have is because I worked for it... I never asked my old man for nothing.
What made your dad a coward?(serious question)

Pathetic dude, you've never had a job and you say "I only asked for 20k".
"My plan is to work for a month, then I'll have enough for the car."
roll.gif

How much do you think you make at Target or Taco Bell in a month?
You need to check yourself and read some self help books kid. Your dad
doesn't want to buy you anything because he knows it will ruin you if he
does.

Terrible post.

just keep your current whip, this is some tough economic times and you finna single handily try and upgrade the whip with NO source of income?
8e916f2f8ace322a7f42e6101a14ab400c89cc46.gif
6f636eff2e298c5ec2f43ca6248e72b40ef97177.gif

You just need to be able to completely understand my situation. I don't need the car, it's more of a want. Even if I don't get it, I won't die. This post made me come of as a spoiled snobby kid.
yea it did. put yourself in my shoes im looking for a job so i can get back in school and my pops not paying for nothing. I'll be lucky if ican get him to cosign for my loans. if ya car is worth 7k you not pushing no bucket either. so man up dog if you want it work for it. public transportationsucks here too
tired.gif
. makes finding a job even harder so look at thepositives.
1f425bc9986563a4ec7b075ad0ebe5d1871a4ef.jpg
yes i am.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Pathetic dude, you've never had a job and you say "I only asked for 20k".
"My plan is to work for a month, then I'll have enough for the car."
roll.gif

How much do you think you make at Target or Taco Bell in a month?
You need to check yourself and read some self help books kid. Your dad
doesn't want to buy you anything because he knows it will ruin you if he
does.

Terrible post.
Terrible reader
roll.gif

"Buy this car to drive to work. Drive to work to pay for this car"-Emily Haines, Metric.

Back
Top Bottom