I need advice NT...

How do you guys close the deal with a girl after you've been talking to her for awhile and you get the vibe? I mean to tell her you want to get with her,or do you just go in for the kill? Help a youngin out
laugh.gif

You're the one that knows this girl, not us. Do whatever YOU think is the best. Not all girls are the same. but, just go for it. or unless you'refriends with her friends, then tell them and then maybe they could tell her for you ?

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

You're the one that knows this girl, not us. Do whatever YOU think is the best. Not all girls are the same. but, just go for it. or unless you're friends with her friends, then tell them and then maybe they could tell her for you ?
Jose, this was the situation last night, we were all chillin and what not. i was in a lil group talking to this girl, i was getting a good vibe.should i of just went in and tried to get with her right there on the spot while everyone else is around me? or should i of asked her to walk with mesomewhere, then make my move? this is the real issue with my problem.

any other input would be appreciated.
pimp.gif

holy #%+%, i'm in the same exact situation with this girl i know right now too.
laugh.gif
...but the difference is i'm still testing the waters before i go in...i do get a good "vibe" but i just need to get a chance to movein and basically...get some swag.
frown.gif

hmm.. well well..
I'm kinda goin thru the same thing right now. The thing is, I always wait too long. Ive had girls always ask me "so why arent we a couple" lol. Ijst think about "commitment" and say uh idk lol. BuT Im less like that now.

Anyways tho.. the best way to close the deal is to ask her questions IMO.
You can kinda be straight up and say "What goes through your mind when you think about you and me?"
depending on her response, if its "good", you should know what good is..
Tell her "well I had an epiphany, and you should be my girl"

be kinda funny but direct, don't confuse her, let her talk

Back
Top Bottom