I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

Yeah just based on the tone of the discussion you can tell they have a good understanding of what went on and who was involved.

I disagree with pretty much everything he said. Sounds bitter to me.

I enjoy Troy's music but he's definitely not bringing anything new to the table. Just has that late 90s, early 2000s sound and that's why people enjoy it.

Troy music is a Re-tread, but you listen to his music knowing that ahead of time.

da irony is da "fake 50" got more in da tank than da real 50 :lol: sad he threw his life away basically :smh:

I'm one of the few on here that rock with Troy. Haven't been keeping up with this, not really interested. Crazy to hear that he had his own listening session that night and was doing a song with TI. Doesn't make sense.

Troy came in blasting! He's done. He gonna do at least a decade in the bing. He got priors too. Damn, another Black man gone down in the system. :smh:

IF Shyne got 10 Troy gettin 20+

dont think he will

the stories don't add up

all depends on what people are willing to say for Troy in his defense

no way in hell he shot all the wrong people and there's only proof he shot once but it was the same gun he was shot with

dont think he will

the stories don't add up

all depends on what people are willing to say for Troy in his defense

no way in hell he shot all the wrong people and there's only proof he shot once but it was the same gun he was shot with
He has no claim for self defense based off that video he went looking for whoever he was looking for scanned the room cocked it back and fired, if somebody shot him I think that person would have been arrested by now....

you really think he shot himself, his friend and a girl and shot at another?
Honestly Idk but they trying to pin it all on him just like they did Shyne and that worked, in this case somebody actually was killed and he on camera with the weapon...

you really think he shot himself, his friend and a girl and shot at another?

When you're shooting recklessly in a club full of people anything can happen.. I wouldn't rule it out, a lot of people have accidentally shot themselves due to adrenaline and as we can see in the video troy has terrible aim with the way he fired that weapon so nothing would surprise me... Well just have to wait and see, I'm sure police will wrap up the case real soon considering all the witnesses and footage

that's what I'm saying

it all depends on what people come forward and say on his behalf

ny will def try to hang him but the footage not as bad as it looks

i posted this in another thread but this is what I got from all the footage

someone had a scuffle with Troy and his people and mid scuffle the person fighting Troy pulled a gun and shots rang off while the scuffle continued

they shot banga dead...Troy and the chick both in the leg...you can hear the chick scream bout her leg

Troy was prolly wrestling for the gun when he got shot

you can also hear someone say get the gun which means the dude who shot em dropped it and Troy picked it up

next scene is the one shot Troy shot which was sloppy as hell

highly doubt Troy shot any of his people

boy would have to be the worst shooter of all time

the one person he aimed at on footage wasn't even hit, there's only evidence he shot once

boy just got caught in the worst situation and acted

Last edited:

someone had a scuffle with Troy and his people and mid scuffle the person fighting Troy pulled a gun and shots rang off while the scuffle continued

they shot banga dead...Troy and the chick both in the leg...you can hear the chick scream bout her leg

you can also hear someone say get the gun which means the dude who shot em dropped it and Troy picked it up

the one person he aimed at on footage wasn't even hit, there's only evidence he shot once

But the footage don't show who he was aiming at....

What video is this? Haven't seen it.

Of course he didn't shoot himself or his friend lol...

But there are 5 bullets attributed to the gun he last touched and is on camera shooting into a crowded club with...

Troy ave in't doin no time. Picking up the gun of your shooter and shooting back holds no charges in any state. You dudes are cooked saying he's done for. Worst case scenario he's guilty of letting off in a public place which only carries a year or two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom