I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

I know unemployment is real out here, but damn I can't scroll through facebook/instagram for 2 mins without seeing somebody posting some crap about 5Linx. I'm guessing this is the new one for our generation huh?

People harassing you on social networks talking about "you're missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime to build you're empire for a small initial investment" :lol: :stoneface:

5linx. Never heard of this. I guess I'm not friends with people about dat life. 

Smh at people. This the new mca

mca Lol

hood mamis be hustling that heavy round the way

ACN :smh:

one dude i known from hs was calling himself "the Micheal Jordan of the ACN" :rofl:

once that didnt work for him he finally became a pastor :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
mca Lol

hood mamis be hustling that heavy round the way

ACN :smh:

one dude i known from hs was calling himself "the Micheal Jordan of the ACN" :rofl:

once that didnt work for him he finally became a pastor :smh: :rolleyes
he knows what he's doing.. next u will hear about a pastor scamming his church attendants... It happened in nj already...

never heard of that one, but i can't go on fb without seeing a bunch of posts about people out there "grinding" and "hustling" and how they have all these amazing opportunities for people to make 6 figures :smh:

back in like 06 or 07 my homeboy was messin with something like 5 Linx...he kept trying to get ****** to come to meetings but he got mad cuz nobody showed up lol...the company kept bugging him cuz he wasn't signing nobody up

A fb friend always posts some traveling thing.. they are all getting scammed by those at the top buying them plane tickets on da "cheap"

Yup, they profit off selling a business opportunity not the product itself. :nerd:

Last edited:
Can't get enough lulz from all these naive dudes around my way claiming they're "young investors". Trying to make 200k a year selling generic energy drinks and instant coffee :lol:

Crazy cuz I know a few people who are in 5Linx. Have been for years. One dude is my homeboys father. He own a lil shop out here. Started as a snowball/ice cream type stand and expanded to selling food and stuff. He's been trying to get me to sign up for 5Linx for years but I just can't see myself doing it. It seems like he and his wife are making money off of it, but they also own their own business so IDK how much of it is from that. And also don't know how much he's put into it to make profit back. He stands by it tho and holds meetings and seminars at his crib (which is pretty big). He got my aunt to join and she was really adamant about me joining at first but hasnt said much about it as of late. Not sure if she's still in it or not.

I'll chat with her and see what the deal is and report back to yall. I know she'll keep it 100 wit me.

What y'all know about USANA though :lol:. That was the really big one on the West Coast for a while, targeted mostly students. A bunch of people I know from High School got into it.

it works. just need 50$ to sign up!!

i went to the meeting one time. they told me it was 200 to start up and tried to pressure saying that if we don't have access to $200.00 something ain't right with us.

i left...

this year alone I've had people try to sell me a lot of mlm hustles.

millionaire mentorship club (dude walked up on me when I had car trouble on the side of the road. 1 hunnid degrees and he walking down the street ina suit trying to get millionares to mentor me. I'm like bruh if they ur mentors they need to give you a car and you should be able to pay for my repairs if you bout dat mlm life)
water machine
mushroom coffee
insurance
groceries

others i cant quite remember

Last edited:
Dude I went to college with just got a Bentley from 5 Linx (they gave him a M6 prior), I think he's a SVP. It seems more like you have to really really hustle to make loot in it vs it being a scheme.

Back
Top Bottom