I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

His FIRST message to me wasn "Do you know anybody with a dog."

Man, what am I supposed to think.

I told him that, "We haven't talked since I saw you at the DMV like 10 years ago. And you just randomly asked me about some dogs. I KNEW you were trying to sell me something. That is why I ignored it. "

He was like, " You ain't even give me a chance to speak on it. We hooped together 11 and under."

This is what this man said. :rofl:

One of my boys told me that this is Karma for always messing with people.
What did your wife say about this entire ordeal?

All y'all tryna put part of this on DC are on some new age weirdo ****. Ignoring a Facebook message doesn't warrant dude tryna guilt trip him into hearing about his pyramid scheme

Wouldn't be shocked if a few ppl in this thread are on that pyramid **** too

This thread is appreciated for the laughs.

In all seriousness though **** those pyramid schemes and the people who run them. They prey on naive people who don’t have the best judgement like some vultures. They’re usually in less fortunate areas pushing that poison.

Yeah the people who fall for that stuff are dumb for falling for the get rich quick schemes and the way they go about it when you tell them you’re not interested is usually corny. But those things need to be shut down. Sucks though. I’m 33 and it’s still cats I went to high school with falling for that crap and never learning. They get sucked into pyramid scheme after pyramid scheme. They’re still broke and bunny. Have no meaningful work experience to show for it because they spent the last 15 years trying to be their own boss.

What’s said is if they weren’t so stubborn they could’ve used that same energy to get a meaningful degree, learn a trade, or stuck with a job and climbed the ladder instead of pursuing failed get rich quick schemes that led to nowhere.

Glad this thread popped up again. Good laughs.

Can we get an update on people y'all knew who were involved in the bull****?

This one dude that was friends with some of my mans hit me up like 5 years ago when I returned from abroad on some let's hang out ****, got a couple of friends coming over for a get together. Hit up my mans like yo you goin to dude's get together and he broke it down for me and said dude annoyed everyone and they clowned him. I stalled until he stopped hitting me up.
He was always posting the same "grinding and hustling" "you should be here" captions and posts so I removed him from my feed.

After reading this thread again I checked on his page and sure enough he's still posting the same crap. Son is getting minimal responses on his posts yet he has over 800 friends. Guess people got fed up.
At least he travelling doe. Guess World Venture helped him get his geography on :lol:

Man back when i just graduated college i came back home to visit my mother. This girl i went to high school with got in touch with me on facebook saying she wanna meet and catch up. Im like hell yea she was kool as hell and fine imma get some butt :pimp:.

So i get over her house and we kicking it having a good time. She was like a got a meeting for work tonight so imma clean up my house a bit do you mind im like naw do you. I should of knew something was up. Who has a meeting at 9 pm at their house for work?

Anyway she like a few people gonna come over for this meeting is that kool im like ok do you.(thinking with me penis like imma smash so hard after this meeting :pimp: )

Some slick looking dude comes over and was like well since your here why dont you watch this video. As soon as this dude popped in the vid i knew what was up. Come to find out this whole set up of her getting me over her house was to sell me this crap called prepaid legal. They spent like 2 hrs trying to sell me this crap. Dude like you wanna be with her she like the finer things in life join up make bread.

After i left i was so pissed blocked deleted that bird with the quickness. When i told my boys about it i got clowned for days. lol

Man back when i just graduated college i came back home to visit my mother. This girl i went to high school with got in touch with me on facebook saying she wanna meet and catch up. Im like hell yea she was kool as hell and fine imma get some butt :pimp:.

So i get over her house and we kicking it having a good time. She was like a got a meeting for work tonight so imma clean up my house a bit do you mind im like naw do you. I should of knew something was up. Who has a meeting at 9 pm at their house for work?

Anyway she like a few people gonna come over for this meeting is that kool im like ok do you.(thinking with me penis like imma smash so hard after this meeting :pimp: )

Some slick looking dude comes over and was like well since your here why dont you watch this video. As soon as this dude popped in the vid i knew what was up. Come to find out this whole set up of her getting me over her house was to sell me this crap called prepaid legal. They spent like 2 hrs trying to sell me this crap. Dude like you wanna be with her she like the finer things in life join up make bread.

After i left i was so pissed blocked deleted that bird with the quickness. When i told my boys about it i got clowned for days. lol

#LowIQ

Know a chick on this right now. Mary Kay Scheme life. She really think she making it. I just shake my head at her

Was this dude in highschool that invited us to whatever scheme was poppin at the time. He was like bro you coming? I was like sure, never made it.

Dude NEVER let me forget it, dude took it so personally. Oh well.

The new wave of pyramid seems to be the forex. Chick on my fb talks about it 247, like every post is going to be about it. It has a cult vibe imo.

What is this **** about? I get its about “investing” but how do schemes like this progress cause I see/know of a few people on it and clearly its bull**** but people still getting roped in

What is this **** about? I get its about “investing” but how do schemes like this progress cause I see/know of a few people on it and clearly its bull**** but people still getting roped in
I don't touch it but if you want to enter that world there are people that would be glad to have you.

The ones I'm seeing a ton on instagram right now are imarketslive (forex) and exp realty. The imarkets **** is sooooo obvious I can't believe people don't see it. "just pay for our system and copy other professional traders and you're guaranteed to make money and become a top earner!" You can become a chairman, top educator, etc and travel the world. It's this easy :lol: They have like meet up events they spam on social media called blitzes.

The realty one is something like "we have the first real estate firm nationwide that has no offices. Just pay for a start up kit and get your friends to do it too and anyone can start selling real estate from your house. It's that easy."

****'s pathetic and really terrible to see how they target foreigners and young people that really can't afford to be throwing away money at stupid stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom