I think I post waaaayyy too much... vol FML.

I used to post on here a whole lot, I didn't stop because I was worried about posting too much, I just decided to use my free time in a more constructivemanner. Maybe you should try that....

I swear if I could type better and signed up when i began lurking, I would have atleast a 1000 post

3 days until my 3rd anavasary with Niketalk, I used to have only maybe 1000-1200 but then it jump to 8000 because I honestly have no life back in my Sophomoreand Junior year
smh.gif

what the $$#+. you joined a month after me and got 600 more posts.

but not as much as Calvin Johnson. dude would had 1k in a matter of 20 days : o

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by marath0n

That's a lil more than 20 posts a day.
You have no life.

indifferent.gif
all i do is smash, browse NT, play 360, watch spongebob, and make beats all day.
smh.gif

I do go chill with the @%%+** on most weekends though.
well that sounds like my schedule as well

browse NT, listen to howard stern, play 360, watch gundam, hang out with my boys, smash my girl
-The Juice

i post a lot too, but a lot of it is withen a few hours and mostly in sports/warriors thread
laugh.gif

when i first joined, i used to post a lot but now its probably like 5-6 posts a day- got too much stuff to do during the day anyways, hence me posting at 3amlol

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by eight2one

yeah you post too much!!!

chill out fam, i see you everywhere!!!

damn postwhores!
I know you're kidding but what about this, it can't be accurate.

[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]12445[/td] [td]06/17/09 22:43:06[/td] [td]06/17/09 22:43:06[/td] [td]04/16/08[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th] [th="col"]Visitors Today[/th] [th="col"]Most Visits[/th] [th="col"]Total Visits[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]22
05/19/09[/td] [td]855[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I joined January 16th, 2008 (if I was accepted 17 days earlier...I would've been Class of 2007)...but that's not how things worked out.

I make about 17 posts a day...which seems like a lot. But it's just whenever I'm on I post a lot. Without trying to sound arrogant, I have a lot ofopinions on different things.

8857/516 = 17.2 or so..

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

You have no life.

indifferent.gif
all i do is smash, browse NT, play 360, watch spongebob, and make beats all day.
smh.gif

sounds aight to me...as long as you have a steady cashflow and handle your business, DO YOU...F what someone else think....Duh!

Cashflow? I don't see job anywhere on there.
The beats hold me off. I'm only 16 anyway. I make about 2 grand off beats alone probably a month.
sure dude

i probably average about 2 posts a week lol, im more of a browser but sometimes i like to participate. i probably wouldve had like 400 posts by now if it wasntfor my cousin venting on my old SN.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Psh Jumpshot has like 3000 post and he got a new SN like 2 months ago
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Man I only got 1200 or so. Plus I post on N TKL too.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

You have no life.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

sounds aight to me...as long as you have a steady cashflow and handle your business, DO YOU...F what someone else think....Duh!

Cashflow? I don't see job anywhere on there.
The beats hold me off. I'm only 16 anyway. I make about 2 grand off beats alone probably a month.
sure dude

2 grand a month off beats pssshhhh!, I cracked up a lil
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom