I think I post waaaayyy too much... vol FML.

Some of yall need to go catch a sunbreak
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

yeah u know how them panty bandits roll

stay on the computer and try n front to everybody
If you say so.
Not to start anything with you but didn't you make a thread about how you weren't getting any @!%. But just a month later you a PantyBandit? Please explain

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

If you say so.
Not to start anything with you but didn't you make a thread about how you weren't getting any @!%. But just a month later you a Panty Bandit? Please explain
No. I've never made a thread about that. But, it's nice to see that you guys keep tabs on my sex life or something since you'reapparently so knowledgeable about what my penis does on a daily basis. Awesome.

If you say so.
Not to start anything with you but didn't you make a thread about how you weren't getting any @!%. But just a month later you a Panty Bandit? Please explain
No. I've never made a thread about that. But, it's nice to see that you guys keep tabs on my sex life or something since you're apparently so knowledgeable about what my penis does on a daily basis. Awesome.

Well people said the same thing in other threads......im just saying.

If you say so.
No. I've never made a thread about that. But, it's nice to see that you guys keep tabs on my sex life or something since you're apparently so knowledgeable about what my penis does on a daily basis. Awesome.

Well people said the same thing in other threads......im just saying.
I've never made a thread about not smashing. I've said before that I've had droughts where I haven't smashed, but I'm nolonger in one. I guess dudes are taking that and saying I'm a virgin or something just cause I've had droughts
laugh.gif
. Besides, I don't know why y'all care so much about my sig. Ididn't know it was so important.

Back
Top Bottom