I think these 3 rap albums could be in debate for best album of the year.

Can we get an artist name with these album artworks?

I don't know any of these young bucks but I'm down to listen to some good new music

CU82xo2.png
CU82xo2.png
CU82xo2.png
CU82xo2.png
CU82xo2.png
CU82xo2.png
CU82xo2.png

81cdwhwvdfl-sl1500-1397756853.jpg
 ​

Last edited:
Can we get an artist name with these album artworks?
I don't know any of these young bucks but I'm down to listen to some good new music
The white one is Rittz
The purple one is Big K.R.I.T.
The black one with the dki mask is Schoolboy Q

Pinata is mine. Oxymoron was good.

Still need to check out Krit & RTJ too

Waiting on B4D***** bad at this point.

I was let down by Schoolboy Q's album.... i mean son track record was flawless leading up to the album. Every song he dropped was flames... then the album came and the only songs I like that he didnt release before the album were only 3-4 tracks. I was expecting the whole thing to be live

I never got into Gibbs album the way i did with his other projects. I didnt think it was better than BFK or CDIH

My Krazy Life, Cliva Demo and Days before Rodeo were all dope.

For me its Cadillactica... exceeded my expectations

RTJ2

Big Krit

La Flame

I think logic gets an honorable mention.  My personal rap album of the year is sage francis copper gone

I'm trying to best to like that Krit but I was bored last night listening to it. It was late last night tho. I'ma try again tonight tho.

I meant to mention Oxymoron wasn't that good...that "Studio" and song is "okay", more of cult following with impressionable teens, nothing people are gonna be talking about 2 years from now.

Run the Jewels 2

Under Pressure 

and I am sure J Cole will be better than those  

Shoot if Album About Nothing drops this year it will be better OP

sorry Q got this hands down

if you really sit down and listen to every track its crazy how much detail he put into it

i agree with the whole TDE camp it give GKMC a run for its money

Back
Top Bottom