I Thought Dolphins Were Smart? Why would they do this?

crazy $hit happening lately, last time i saw a video from the beginning of the year until march or something where hella stuff were happening like everyday all over the world, and still going. i dont know the name of the video but i'm pretty sure any of u watched it. post it if so.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also scientists are trying to study sonar activity from navy vessels and submarines messing with their sense of echolocation, thus affecting their sense of direction & behavior

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

has anybody pet sea mammals at sea world?

How does dolphin skin feel?

So random lol.To me it feels like the smoothest rubber almost slimy but not really soft

They are just seeing if those ppl will help them to see if we they would help us if we in the ocean.
pimp.gif

Save them when they hit our land.... they save us when we hit their land.
pimp.gif

I ever since I learned that dolphins try to rape people and take them to rape caves I stopped respecting them.

I know OP is being a little sarcastic. But its way too common of a mindset to dismiss things as dumb when you don't understand why something is happening

kinda sad haha good thing those people were there or else they'd all be donezo

I'm almost certain that they were fishing.
It works by driving the fish prey/food toward the shore, which is OD shallow. There, the fish are trapped because they obviously cant swim on land, and neither can they turn back because the pod is behind them. At this point, the dolphins swim in and scoop up the trapped fishies, while still being bathed in a good amount of water so they can swim back to the sea and repeat the hunting technique.

It's a pretty ingenious fishing/hunting technique. I suspect that that was what was being attempted in the vid, but it failed because that was probably a young pod that had little experience executing an advanced level hunting technique, so they got stranded.

Back
Top Bottom