I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

We live in the age of information, we have books, I don't need to risk cholera to learn about DR.

Altho i dont agree wit alot of wat u say i respect your opinions and arguments but a little less now.

Been saying this since page one and ninjahood has either denied it or pretended not to know what I was talking about. :lol:

The people in these places know its about race, hell even OUR country the powers that be don't attribute socioeconomic disparities to race. Latin America is not that much different from the U,S, if you think about it. Ninjahood in his republican schtick has called people bringing attention to issues of racial and social inequality "race baiters", that is EXACTLY what is going on in South America. They create a system based on skin color then deny its very existence.

The thing is Blacks born in America primarily African Americans essentially were forced to swallow the "red pill" thus we view things through a different lens. There are just certain things you cant convience someone of it takes them getting a wake up call. The reason so many immigrant groups get away with being niave is when they come to america they self segragate and create their own communities which essentially work as being a "satellite campus" of sorts of their homeland, they dont get a wake up call unless they try to jump into corporate america or things like that.

The thing is Blacks born in America primarily African Americans essentially were forced to swallow the "red pill" thus we view things through a different lens. There are just certain things you cant convience someone of it takes them getting a wake up call. The reason so many immigrant groups get away with being niave is when they come to america they self segragate and create their own communities which essentially work as being a "satellite campus" of sorts of their homeland, they dont get a wake up call unless they try to jump into corporate america or things like that.
agree to an extent. or they take the time to be empathetic and realize that the struggle of others should be a fight for all people.

i am asian. i will never know the plight of a black man. but i will walk and fight alongside him.

Everybody in America swallowed the red pill, the state that blacks in this country are in is perpetuated by the brain washing of poor whites and immigrants. It's a tactic republicans have used for years, making black Americans the enemy is an amazing political strategy.
don't forget mexicans and muslims and gays/transgender 

The issue with the poorer African American communities and more or less the hood as the whole is that nobody can unify. People can't get along and point at the problem, here there's a huge divide between Latinos and blacks. It's those two groups vs the world but if they unify the system wouldn't be so difficult.

Last edited:

The issue with the poorer African American communities and more or less the hood as the whole is that nobody can unify. People can't get along and point at the problem, here there's a huge divide between Latinos and blacks. It's those two groups vs the world but if they unify the system wouldn't be so difficult.
i think that's a myth.

minorities can unify.

when they do, the oppressive system quells the movements.

it shouldn't be latinos and blacks vs. the world.

it should be the entire world waking up and changing.

agree to an extent. or they take the time to be empathetic and realize that the struggle of others should be a fight for all people.

i am asian. i will never know the plight of a black man. but i will walk and fight alongside him.

Minorities will never Unite. The thing is we dont have to get along or "like" each other but at a MINIMUM we should all respect each other and do business with each other. The issue at hand is we live in a system where White is the winning team and Black is the losing team so while Minorities face their own issues they still rather side with the "winning team" to an extent.

Continental Africans and Asians have traded with each ofher for thousands of years, never enslaved each other, never had conflict. It wasnt until Non Black Araba and Europeans created the concept of race to justify chattle slavery did the issues arise.

West Africans come to America prior to Columbus and traded with the indigenous people of America and exchanged knowledge, hell there is even an Area in Mexico named after the Mandingo tribe of West Africa (i believe its called Manding Bay).

The world has always been seperate but people respected each other, traded, and exhanged knowledge. Like I said the issue at hand is the creation of Systematic Racism which through all the rules out the window.

I dont expect an Asian to understand the plight of an African American or an African Refugee and vice a versa. But that doesnt mean people should exploit each other to "get ahead" of the next person. We live in a false state of capitalism where we talk about pulling ourselves up by the bootstraps but nobody wants to talk about people getting jacked of their boots and shot in the foot before the race even starts.

Like I said we dont have to be on some We are the World steeze but at a minimum we should respect each other as men as at the end of the day everyone is trying to feed their family and the people they care about.

Minorities will never Unite. The thing is we dont have to get along or "like" each other but at a MINIMUM we should all respect each other and do business with each other. The issue at hand is we live in a system where White is the winning team and Black is the losing team so while Minorities face their own issues they still rather side with the "winning team" to an extent.

Continental Africans and Asians have traded with each ofher for thousands of years, never enslaved each other, never had conflict. It wasnt until Non Black Araba and Europeans created the concept of race to justify chattle slavery did the issues arise.

West Africans come to America prior to Columbus and traded with the indigenous people of America and exchanged knowledge, hell there is even an Area in Mexico named after the Mandingo tribe of West Africa (i believe its called Manding Bay).

The world has always been seperate but people respected each other, traded, and exhanged knowledge. Like I said the issue at hand is the creation of Systematic Racism which through all the rules out the window.

I dont expect an Asian to understand the plight of an African American or an African Refugee and vice a versa. But that doesnt mean people should exploit each other to "get ahead" of the next person. We live in a false state of capitalism where we talk about pulling ourselves up by the bootstraps but nobody wants to talk about people getting jacked of their boots and shot in the foot before the race even starts.

Like I said we dont have to be on some We are the World steeze but at a minimum we should respect each other as men as at the end of the day everyone is trying to feed their family and the people they care about.
preaching to the choir my brother!

respect.

I don't expect anyone to unite. I've been reading a lot about the historical relationship between the Chinese and Japanese
sick.gif

Even within races people are divided. All we can hope for is a common understanding, and a keen sense of recurring themes of volatility in history. The powers that be manufacturing arbitrary subcultures to keep people from coming after them.
man y'all should see how they view my people (filipinos)

preaching to the choir my brother!

respect.

Yea, by nature people will be with who they know and relate to. The injustice is because someone is different you are then interferig their their life and ability to provide for their love ones, thats not right at all.

Whether I morally dont like People that are purple, it is wrong to prevent purple people from living their life ESPECIALLY if it isnt hurting me or mine. We live in a Nation where people go out their way to make things harder for people who are different whether its race, sexuality, etc.

If a dude is gay he is still human and deserves respect as a human, so why on earth would i go out my way to make his life hell?

In history the world was never "united" but we all respected each other, did business with each other, and didnt get involved with other peoples in house issues. You cant make someone like you but if that person has their foot on your neck for no damn reason then we have an issue.

Yea, by nature people will be with who they know and relate to. The injustice is because someone is different you are then interferig their their life and ability to provide for their love ones, thats not right at all.

Whether I morally dont like People that are purple, it is wrong to prevent purple people from living their life ESPECIALLY if it isnt hurting me or mine. We live in a Nation where people go out their way to make things harder for people who are different whether its race, sexuality, etc.

If a dude is gay he is still human and deserves respect as a human, so why on earth would i go out my way to make his life hell?

In history the world was never "united" but we all respected each other, did business with each other, and didnt get involved with other peoples in house issues. You cant make someone like you but if that person has their foot on your neck for no damn reason then we have an issue.
Preach

Last edited:
man y'all should see how they view my people (filipinos)

south east Asians are literally the black people of Asia lololol. Even economically in America. From just growing up around some Chinese,Japanese, and Koreans are seen as the "good Asians" and everyone else is on the back of the bus.

What about da islamic slave trade?

Those were "Asiatic" people but when I say Asian Im referring more so to China and those nations and not the middle east. The Arab slave trade focused on Religon while the trans Atlantic focused on "race".

Because Arabs can be black, white, and "mixed" which are the people we see now mainly.

Repped.

Last edited:
Yep, that's why the "model minority" thing is a myth. Many Asians are groups like Viet, Hmong, Laotians, are struggling.

Yea, In ATL your Vietnamese,Cambodians, and Laotians live in the same hoods as the Mexicans and as of recent there are a ton of Burmese people and they live in the same hoods as the African refugees.

south east Asians are literally the black people of Asia lololol. Even economically in America. From just growing up around some Chinese,Japanese, and Koreans are seen as the "good Asians" and everyone else is on the back of the bus.

Yep, that's why the "model minority" thing is a myth. Many Asians are groups like Viet, Hmong, Laotians, are struggling.

Yes, but to those who don't know this, it's easy to subconsciously push the model minority myth.

DO people really see filipinos as the number 1 hype beasts???

Why y'all did dis

Ninja has explicitly stated he does not give a **** about non wash heights plights. That's "ya" issue. Waste of time.

It.s good to see so many people on this page understand how the model minority thing is a myth. Its important people know how that does nothing more than play into white supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom