I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

I truck drive for a living b..i been thru every boro and ate everywhere, nobody confuses me. Ya folks not understanding that NYC holds da LARGEST population of Dominicans outside da island in da world? All features and nuances are WELL represented in NYC.

I truck drive for a living b..i been thru every boro and ate everywhere, nobody confuses me. Ya folks not understanding that NYC holds da LARGEST population of Dominicans outside da island in da world? All features and nuances are WELL represented in NYC.

you probably only truck drive and delivery for hispanic companies. go deliver for a bible belt company and see what happens

[thread="647412"]
If you ever do long distance trucking and start driving South I'm pretty sure you'll see what ppl been saying.
[/thread]

Doesn't negate my point, ignorance of a fact dont make facts go away.

Too bad ya towns aint NYC.

you probably only truck drive and delivery for hispanic companies. go deliver for a bible belt company and see what happens
now we in speculation land :lol:

Case closed. Get ya culture game up those of ya that live in da sticks.

Last edited:

now we in speculation land
laugh.gif

not really bro. you can't even admit that there is more to ny than nyc.

you act too introspective but yet you want to talk about world ideologies on how latins act in their country. you only speak on the behalf of what you are associated to.

go to haiti with your wife and see how you are treated there. tell them you are from so and so. they probably wont refuse your business but experience the discrimination and see how it feels.

it seems as you have never lived through discrimination and which is why you are painting a picture of utopia in you head.

This man said I've never lived through descrimination like I grew up a sheltered life, son any Latino or black kid that grew up in a place like the Bronx experienced some sort of descrimination a multitude of times through their life....go somewhere b.

Keep moving those goal posts.... :rofl: I said it before maybe because I'm Latino, maybe because I grew up with Dominicans, I could have told you Ninja was not only Latino but would have guessed off the bat he was Dominican and I would have been right....

Like I said 30+ pages back. These arguments always become about inclusion/exclusion and **** measuring contests. At Nters holding their noses up, assuming other ppl don't travel. :lol:

Like I said 30+ pages back. These arguments always become about inclusion/exclusion and **** measuring contests. At Nters holding their noses up, assuming other ppl don't travel. :lol:

If he could say that about every NY NTer that may stand up for their city, he would.

"You NY cats never been on a plane" :lol:

now we in speculation land :lol:

*sigh*
visit rural alabama b and tell me how it goes.

This man said I've never lived through descrimination like I grew up a sheltered life, son any Latino or black kid that grew up in a place like the Bronx experienced some sort of descrimination a multitude of times through their life....go somewhere b.

funny how you refer to your childhood. im speaking about now. go visit a place where latins aren't very much tolerated and isn't 2 blocks away from home. like ive suggest to ninjahood, go to the south where you are the vast minority and tell how me it goes.

Keep moving those goal posts.... :rofl: I said it before maybe because I'm Latino, maybe because I grew up with Dominicans, I could have told you Ninja was not only Latino but would have guessed off the bat he was Dominican and I would have been right....

and i think that is everyone's point. not everyone is looking through the 'latin' canon so accept that people don't see it how you do. learn to realize that and acknowledge it.

Last edited:
Bro why would I even want to spend money visiting ALABAMA? Do you comprehend how stupid you sound, where the only places where your theory can be upheld is redneck Utopias.

*sigh*
funny how you refer to your childhood. im speaking about now. go visit a place where latins aren't very much tolerated and isn't 2 blocks away from home. like ive suggest to ninjahood, go to the south where you are the vast minority and tell how me it goes.
and i think that is everyone's point. not everyone is looking through the 'latin' canon so accept that people don't see it how you do. learn to realize that and acknowledge it.

That's cool and all, I don't expect everyone to be good at identifying Latinos...like it was compared before to Chinese, Koreans and Japanese...chances are most people can't tell the difference, but once you are corrected, don't go on a tantrum trying to force an identity you personally deemed right down an individual's throat when that's not what they identify as.

Bro why would I even want to spend money visiting ALABAMA? Do you comprehend how stupid you sound, where the only places where your theory can be upheld is redneck Utopias.

you don't get the idea of being out of your comfort zone do you. that is my point bro

*sigh*

That's cool and all, I don't expect everyone to be good at identifying Latinos...like it was compared before to Chinese, Koreans and Japanese...chances are most people can't tell the difference, but once you are corrected, don't go on a tantrum trying to force an identity you personally deemed right down an individual's throat when that's not what they identify as.

Caso cerrado.

its one thing to claim what you want, but it's another when you claim something and neglect the other.

you don't get the idea of being out of your comfort zone do you. that is my point bro

Bro please just shut up, do I need to list the places I've traveled to? Stop assuming that just because I have 0 desire to go visit Alabama that it must mean that I'm afraid to step out of my NY bubble....you sound foolish.

its one thing to claim what you want, but it's another when you claim something and neglect the other.

Didn't Lucky clear this out for you already and you still going at it? NH associates the term black with African American emphasis on AMERICAN....he never once denounced having African roots....so giving into the label of being black, to him, means embracing an African American culture that isn't his and dropping his Latino culture....we can argue all day and night about semantics but as Lucky already pointed out, no one is really right or wrong....so just to put this **** to rest, if this dude wants to identify as Latino and only Latino...how in the world does this affect you in any way?

:lol:

Didn't Lucky clear this out for you already and you still going at it? NH associates the term black with African American emphasis on AMERICAN....he never once denounced having African roots....so giving into the label of being black, to him, means embracing an African American culture that isn't his and dropping his Latino culture....we can argue all day and night about semantics but as Lucky already pointed out, no one is really right or wrong....so just to put this **** to rest, if this dude wants to identify as Latino and only Latino...how in the world does this affect you in any way?

laugh.gif
Because Dominican = black according skin tone. Some like to associate themselves closer to them, some don't. It's all cool.

Last edited:
Because Dominican = black according skin tone. Some like to associate themselves closer to them, some don't. It's all cool.

Exactly man....that's all it comes down to...some Dominicans are more Afrocentric than others...that's all, live and let live.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Smdh
That's not too far from reality. Everybody sees it from a different eye, and it's okay to have a little bit of prejudice as long as it doesn't take you over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom