I was caught smoking weed last night by a cop

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

These threads.always crack me up

I smelled like bud and walked by a hall monitor, close call

I was walking by a group of delinquents and some smoke hit me in the face, I have a drug test tomorrow am I $$%@!#?

The #@$% outta here

At least it was a complete story. Your unappreciation of last night was the most EMPTY post i've ever seen.

So true. I was about to comment in that thread with something negative but after I read my reply in the reply box I was like whats the sense and I just hit my back button on my browser.  I've been doing that alot on NT recently.

Originally Posted by luvkicks

I knew you couldn't stay away from NikeTalk!!!

laugh.gif

browse general here and there... been comin back around cause i want to sell my entire collection

you and me both brother.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

the hell is so funny about havin a half gram in the car? lame niketalkers think it aint cool to have anything less than a pound with u at all times.. fk outta here

I dont think they were laughing because he only had half a gram

i think they were laughing because he thought he was gonna get drug kingpin treatment for a .5

Originally Posted by StonedFace

the hell is so funny about havin a half gram in the car? lame niketalkers think it aint cool to have anything less than a pound with u at all times.. fk outta here

I dont think they were laughing because he only had half a gram

i think they were laughing because he thought he was gonna get drug kingpin treatment for a .5

Three of my boys and myself were burning one down in a queens park last thursday night...it was super dark and empty.  One of my boys were like yo, i see two people walking this way, they kinda look like jakes. I denied and next thing you know there are flashlights being waved at us.  Jakes were like we could smell that #**@ a mile away.  We ended up getting searched but they found nothing.  They gave each of us a summons for being in the park after hours. BS!!!!!

Three of my boys and myself were burning one down in a queens park last thursday night...it was super dark and empty.  One of my boys were like yo, i see two people walking this way, they kinda look like jakes. I denied and next thing you know there are flashlights being waved at us.  Jakes were like we could smell that #**@ a mile away.  We ended up getting searched but they found nothing.  They gave each of us a summons for being in the park after hours. BS!!!!!

Got Lucky. Depends on the cop.
I have actually been caught up for
pimp.gif
at a park. Had an 1/8th on me. There were 2 cops one was actually cool and the other was just square. I swear the cool cop smoked my $+%+ that night. He said, "You got some good stuff here man." and smelled/examine the weed for 5 minutes.

The %%!@@ #%# cop gave me a misdemeanor. Had to go to court. The judge told me I could go to jail or take a Drug/Alcohol class. Chose to do that, and got it dismissed from my record. The dude teaching the class said it would be off your record like it never happened, but it was just dismissed.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Swear that $+%+ has prevented me from jobs since then.

BTW I live in CA
grin.gif

Got Lucky. Depends on the cop.
I have actually been caught up for
pimp.gif
at a park. Had an 1/8th on me. There were 2 cops one was actually cool and the other was just square. I swear the cool cop smoked my $+%+ that night. He said, "You got some good stuff here man." and smelled/examine the weed for 5 minutes.

The %%!@@ #%# cop gave me a misdemeanor. Had to go to court. The judge told me I could go to jail or take a Drug/Alcohol class. Chose to do that, and got it dismissed from my record. The dude teaching the class said it would be off your record like it never happened, but it was just dismissed.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Swear that $+%+ has prevented me from jobs since then.

BTW I live in CA
grin.gif

What would have happened if she decided to take action? Because Ihave no idea. We had half a gram in the car still and we were bothunder the influence of MJ.

in CA under an ounce is only a hundred buck ticket. unless you got a scale or bags on you.

but remember, in a FREE country, you're not doing anything wrong.

Nice avy..had some sheets one time with that same Grey print on em they were
pimp.gif
to

What would have happened if she decided to take action? Because Ihave no idea. We had half a gram in the car still and we were bothunder the influence of MJ.

in CA under an ounce is only a hundred buck ticket. unless you got a scale or bags on you.

but remember, in a FREE country, you're not doing anything wrong.

Nice avy..had some sheets one time with that same Grey print on em they were
pimp.gif
to

If you had keys in the ignition she could've hit you with driving under the influence (in CA, at least) so you got off pretty lucky

If you had keys in the ignition she could've hit you with driving under the influence (in CA, at least) so you got off pretty lucky

getting caught with any amount of weed that is considered a usable amount you can be charged for,I know a guy in jail for having a roach in his ashtray that his homie left there but he got busted with and was on probation,Texas dont play,you guys from cali are lucky!!!!like really lucky!!!

getting caught with any amount of weed that is considered a usable amount you can be charged for,I know a guy in jail for having a roach in his ashtray that his homie left there but he got busted with and was on probation,Texas dont play,you guys from cali are lucky!!!!like really lucky!!!

Back
Top Bottom