I WENT TO BIBLE STUDY

Jew are saved regardless I believe.
Due to the fact that they are the people of God.
I hope i answered your question.

And those that never heard of Jesus Christ will be saved also. You can apply the same rules as you do with children.
They are saved regardless.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

say basically you are saying that all the jews are going to burn in hell correct?
ANYONE that doesnt confess with their mouth and believe in their heart that God raised Christ from death in order to
save us is NOT saved. (Romans 10:9)

"Therefore God exalted him [Jesus the Messiah] to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:9-11)
Stop avoiding the question and answer it with your own views and opinions.

How am I avoiding the question... what's posted is exactly what I believe...
It's not a terribly difficult question. The answer is either yes or no, so which is it?

Well being that I MUST break it down for you sir... I believe that anyone that has not accepted Jesus Christ
as their personal saviour will burn in hell... are those better terms for you, or must I water it down some more?

I know what the passage says. But you still haven't given the answer of a definitive "yes" or "no".

So I'll ask again, are all Jews going to burn in hell for believing that Jesus is NOT the messiah?

As I've stated three times before I believe that ANYONE that has not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal saviour WILL burn in
hell. For some reason your trying to make this simply about Jews when in fact this is about EVERYONE
This particular question IS about Jews because the original question from DAYTONA5000 was about Jews.

What you're doing right now is beating around the bush and posting passages and saying you believe in it because you don't want to persecute Jews andstand up for your own convictions by answering with a simple "yes" or "no"

Originally Posted by demcovici

You still haven't answered his question.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

And those that never heard of Jesus Christ will be saved also. You can apply the same rules as you do with children.
what kind of bull $@+% is this? We are all people of god, what makes the jews so special?

CJ863 this is why I asked you about that questionn^^

say basically you are saying that all the jews are going to burn in hell correct?
ANYONE that doesnt confess with their mouth and believe in their heart that God raised Christ from death in order to

"Therefore God exalted him [Jesus the Messiah] to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:9-11)

It's not a terribly difficult question. The answer is either yes or no, so which is it?

Well being that I MUST break it down for you sir... I believe that anyone that has not accepted Jesus Christ
as their personal saviour will burn in hell... are those better terms for you, or must I water it down some more?

I know what the passage says. But you still haven't given the answer of a definitive "yes" or "no".

So I'll ask again, are all Jews going to burn in hell for believing that Jesus is NOT the messiah?

As I've stated three times before I believe that ANYONE that has not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal saviour WILL burn in
hell. For some reason your trying to make this simply about Jews when in fact this is about EVERYONE
This particular question IS about Jews because the original question from DAYTONA5000 was about Jews.

What you're doing right now is beating around the bush and posting passages and saying you believe in it because you don't want to persecute Jews and stand up for your own convictions by answering with a simple "yes" or "no"
It's not about Jews... that what you don't get... how am I beating around the bush? I said I believe that EVERYONE that doesn't accept
Jesus Christ as their personal saviour WILL burn in hell... I REPEAT EVERYONE...

You didn't have to answer it, because I agree with what you've said. I just want to see this dude CJ863 simply state either "yes" or"no"
grin.gif

what kind of bull $@+% is this? We are all people of god, what makes the jews so special?

CJ863 this is why I asked you about that questionn^^
While I have read that the Jews are Gods chosen people I honestly don't know about the "Jews are saved regardless" statement...

What you're doing right now is beating around the bush and posting passages and saying you believe in it because you don't want to persecute Jews and stand up for your own convictions by answering with a simple "yes" or "no"
It's not about Jews... that what you don't get... how am I beating around the bush? I said I believe that EVERYONE that doesn't accept
Jesus Christ as their personal saviour WILL burn in hell... I REPEAT EVERYONE...
No I get what you're saying. But you're beating around the bush by including "everyone" but not getting down to the nittygritty of the question which is about Jews.

I have a stupid question, but:
Would you consider someone not saved and ineligible for heaven if they haven't attended church in a long time, even though they believe inGod/Heaven/Hell/etc?

It's obvious that some of you are just trying to pick each others wording, and even if the the Truth hit you in the face with a 40 lb. ham you wouldn'tlisten.....

If anyone is serious about any of these questions, PM me. :]

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Would you consider someone not saved and ineligible for heaven if they haven't attended church in a long time, even though they believe in God/Heaven/Hell/etc?
For me, you don't need Church or religion to reach heaven. Just the belief in God and knowing the difference between good and bad, and actingupon it, will get you there. IMO at least
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

And neither are you if you can allow the statement of yours I just quoted out of your mouth.
As you can see from Anton's post, he discussed the fact that cursing, dirty jokes, and sarcastic shots at Christianity took place at the group meeting he attended.

Now, it is my understanding and experience that verifiable Christians, those who in fact believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and who desire to live for Him, do not conduct themselves by cursing, telling dirty jokes, and mocking their own faith in Christ. As someone who does take his faith in Jesus very seriously, that kind of behavior does come across as "garbage". Note that I didn't say the people were garbage, I said that that behavior is garbage. That's simply calling a spade, a spade.

I curse in my prayers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NT OG

Why do you guys need religion? Why not live according to your own rules of right and wrong? You don't need religion to tell you what's right and what's wrong.

Peep game player. This world is a wreck because so many of us don't follow the word. Our own rules of right and wrong? Look at the state of this world?People already been doing it and doing it very well. You need religion/God/Spirituality to tell people the most simplest things. Where do you think our rulesoriginated from? See sex is a great thing (Yes RKO2004 has a past), but it is also a very dangerous thing. I see evidence of it everyday. Baby mama and babydaddy drama. Dudes knocking these girls up and leaving them to raise the child alone. These are the rules we have made for ourselves and they have gotten usnowhere.

Now NT OG I don't know where your from or who you are but I know you've seen Maury before. That's the perfect sign of man making its own laws thatgo against Gods' and look at the caos it causes.

People didn't just pop up and make that up. This world was designed. What human would come up with the act of marriage on their own? As humans we tend tohave a wondering eye so I doubt we came up with it.

Well I don't know what exactly goes on in hell, but as I recall the Jews were the ones asking for a King. They got the King of Kings and notTriple H
laugh.gif
. They asked, they received and then the rest is history. Butwe'll have to wait and see I guess.

And why are people beefing in here? Seriously, lets chill and express our opinions. Lets not take swipes at one another. For the non-believers keep you smart
grin.gif
comments to yourself. And the spiritual people the same for us.

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Would you consider someone not saved and ineligible for heaven if they haven't attended church in a long time, even though they believe in God/Heaven/Hell/etc?
For me, you don't need Church or religion to reach heaven. Just the belief in God and knowing the difference between good and bad, and acting upon it, will get you there. IMO at least
happy.gif

I hope your right
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Questions I prompted at the bible study that they had some difficulty answering-

1. Do you go to hell if you're completely oblivious to Jesus...believe it or not some people don't even know who dude is.
grin.gif
I mean Christianity was brought to Africa and other parts of the world.

2. Your parents/where you're born has a great influence on what religion you choose.....is it fair that these people are judged by a god they haven't been taught to acknowledge.

3. Why did God choose the Israelites as his people......they even brought the question of God's clear bias up. God is biased.
Ant, I'm glad you found some Christians that are open minded. It's easy to see Christians are hypocritical and holier than thou, butbelieve it or not, there are actually good Christians, who love God, live a great life, and aren't total Pharisees.
laugh.gif

1. Look at the world around you. When you look at the heavens, the stars, and you think about how our galaxy, and universe works. Without knowledge ofevolution or the Bible, where do YOU personally think you would side on? I've thought about this long and hard, and no matter how hard I sometimes want tobelieve there is no God/ID'er. I can't. There is something in my heart that makes me believe there is a God.

So what does this have to do with anything? In my opinion, creation is a witness of God. Why do you think so many religions believe in some sort of God?Whatever they may call him? Because in my opinion. God puts something in our heart that makes us know He is real. Regardless of religion.

So where does that leave us? God doesn't want ANY in hell, that's why there are Christians. However, Christians as you know, can sometimes be worsethan non-Christians, don't follow God and his calling, and probably aren't even Christians at heart. Church is not about fancy buildings, motivationalspeaking, and for Christians to socialize. It's all about Jesus Christ. Without Christ I would not be in church. I'd follow your religion AntonLavey.And that's 100% Real talk. Sometimes people think if they don't follow God, their life is gonna suck, and you are gonna be poor, and you are gonna notenjoy anything. But I've only been a Christian for 5 years. I'm 21. And for 2 of those years I didn't go to church, and I just did whatever pleasedmy flesh. Was it fun? Hell yes. Was it empty? Hell yes.

2. My mother was a catholic, my dad was a protestant. Neither cared about church. My grandma was a Baptist, she did, and she brought me to church. Did I hateher for it? Yea. Do I think her for it now? Of course.

But did it affect my beliefs in God? No. I hated church with a passion, I hated the people, and I hated everything about it. But God worked on me and changedmy life, real talk.

3. God is omniscient. He knows who would choose God, and who wouldn't. And the father of Israel was Abraham. He was born in the Ur of Chaldea, which ismodern day Iraq. Was he a Jew? Originally? No, "Jews" as a people didn't exist. God turned Abraham a "gentile" into a "Jew."It wasn't until Jacob that they became known as the Children of Israel, which God chagned Jacob's name into. Was there bias in picking the Jews? No,cause the father of Israel was a gentile. Did God know that the Jew would bring about Jeshua the Christ? He did. Does that mean God is bias and chooses who toput in hell or heaven? No. If anything we all deserve to go to hell. Everyone who has ever claimed to be a Christian deserves to be in hell, every Christianand non-Christian deserves to be in hell. Why? Cause we aren't on God's level.

Why do we deserve to be in Hell? If anyone is interested I'm down to elaborate. Stay up.
smokin.gif

I'm so madd this weekend turned into a bible retreat...just got back from hours of church, bible school and a church-group potluck
smh.gif
. Going to Baltimore to party, I need more Satan in my life.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm so madd this weekend turned into a bible retreat...just got back from hours of church, bible school and a church-group potluck
smh.gif
. Going to Baltimore to party, I need more Satan in my life.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everybody write the SECRET CODE down. You can't get into heaven withoutthe PASSWORD...

Now NT OG I don't know where your from or who you are but I know you've seen Maury before. That's the perfect sign of man making its own laws that go against Gods' and look at the caos it causes.

One of the laws in the Bible says if you rape a little girl, she becomes your wife.
laugh.gif

And again, we're still talking about the same book where a dude got eaten by a big fish and lived in his stomach for 3 days before being regurgitated, anda guy lived to be 969, and one guy tore down a whole cathedral with his bare hands by pushing the pillars, and a burnish bush talked to a dude, and the seasplit and let some people walk through, and some sticks were turned into snakes, and so on and so on.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Now NT OG I don't know where your from or who you are but I know you've seen Maury before. That's the perfect sign of man making its own laws that go against Gods' and look at the caos it causes.

One of the laws in the Bible says if you rape a little girl, she becomes your wife.
laugh.gif

And again, we're still talking about the same book where a dude got eaten by a big fish and lived in his stomach for 3 days before being regurgitated, and a guy lived to be 969, and one guy tore down a whole cathedral with his bare hands by pushing the pillars, and a burnish bush talked to a dude, and the sea split and let some people walk through, and some sticks were turned into snakes, and so on and so on.
Can you please direct me to the verse?

Bill Maher is that you?

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the youngwoman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Back
Top Bottom